One-Pot Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Pasta
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
1 ½ pounds of chicken breast, cubed
16 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
32 ounces dry rotini pasta
64 ounces College Inn® Chicken Broth
8 ounces heavy cream
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. In a large saucepan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook through.
2. Add broccoli, dry pasta, College Inn® Chicken Broth, and cream.
3. Stir to combine and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook 15 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
4. Add 12 ounces cheddar cheese (reserving 4 ounces), garlic powder, and salt to taste. Stir to combine and cook an additional 3-4 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and spoon into individual serving bowls. Top with remaining cheddar cheese.