20 Products Under $20 That'll Help Make Your Workspace So Much Nicer
Imagine having a workspace that doesn't look like a cry for help.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A monitor stand and organizer with a special slot for your phone to free up some surface area on your desk.
2. Or, if it's just a home for your phone you're after, an excellent adjustable stand with a convenient charging port will certainly get the job done.
3. A stackable zigzag trivet that can be used as a soap dish, plant stand, or a coaster for your drippy coffee.
4. A MoMA-approved collection of acrylic storage boxes that reviewers have used to store everything from office supplies (our recommendation) to makeup to cookies to baby tarantulas (not our recommendation).
5. An acrylic pen holder so you can finally close the investigation into where all your desk pens have disappeared.
8. A tapestry jotter — that's a magnetic, multi-level pad — that'll provide you with some art and order in whatever environment it is you get your work done.
9. A dry-erase calendar message board so you can have a visual reminder of how close you are to vacation.
10. Or, if you don't exactly have a wall to mount a board on: This mini calendar filled with eye-pleasing modern art is a worthy replacement.
12. A pair of bookends that — you've gotta hand it to — make an incredibly intriguing organizing system.
13. A set of novelty cloud magnets, because the forecast for your new desk is: cloudy with a chance of wowing your coworkers.
14. A set of eyeball-adorned office supplies, because if you have no one to hold you accountable at work, you can rest assured that these guys are watching your every move.
15. A retro bubbler toy you can use to stay stimulated during lulls throughout the day — or as a paperweight, timer, or doorstop.
16. A set of geometric paperclips that'll make you dread standing in line to use the printer a whole lot less.
18. A wooden business card holder, because why not flex a little and bring your in-charge-ness center stage.
19. An art supply holder that'll make all your utensils look nice and tidy as they stand upright in their respective homes.
20. And a kitty screen attachment to provide a hook (read: tail) to rest any loose keys or objects on.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.