We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini bonsai tree reflection pool to calm their nerves — dunno about you but I'm feeling zen just looking at it.
2. A DIY hot sauce kit for the person in your life who should really just be making their own condiments at the rate they offer their unsolicited feedback to restaurant servers.
3. A house-shaped tissue box that'll make them feel extremely ~blessed~.
4. A desktop wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man they'll probably be able to learn a dance move or two from.
5. A pair of aerating wineglasses that'll win over even the most snobbish wine drinker in your life.
6. A Moog synth vinyl record from the '70s designed to help houseplants grow — give it to your friend with a green thumb and, at the very least, watch your friendship grow.
7. A rechargeable electric lighter that requires no flame, making it also windproof and a whole lot easier to use outside.
8. A Memphis-y insulated water bottle for your quirkiest friend who likes to stay hydrated.
9. A vintage Apple monitor stand they can slip their phone into to relive simpler times on the World Wide Web.
10. The Noma Guide to Fermentation if you fermeant to cop this piece of exquisite culinary literature for your foodie friend when it dropped last year.
11. A pair of food socks so their love for sushi and pizza can be made abundantly clear for any that dare question it.
12. A glass prism maker they can place in a window and watch beautiful rainbows pour in.
13. A galaxy donut kit — perfect for the person who finds themselves ~spacing~ out and thinking about donuts at inopportune moments.
14. A handmade speckled-clay soap dish with a wavy pattern to give their bar soap a proper resting spot.
15. A set of upright nesting cutting boards if one simply doesn't ~cut~ it.
16. A tee that'll (meme-)speak to your Extremely Online friend.
17. A sculptural candle that's so fancy they probably won't even want to burn it.
18. A set of cleverly designed moon dominoes — the phases of the moon are used to replace the classic dots for numbers 0-6 — you can be sure they'll be over the moon about.
19. A tabletop puzzle for your purest friend with an affinity for vibrant colors.
20. A multi-tool that'll give them a poke to take care of their household chores.
21. A mini fish hotel aquarium so they can finally get that beta fish they've been talking about.
22. A lovably disturbing "Fuggler" plush toy that definitely won't give them nightmares.
23. A travel pillow for the person you know who can never seem to get a wink of sleep on the plane — it ends now!
24. Skulls Unlimited International, Inc., a subscription box that'll feed your most morbid friend's curiosities by shipping bones and other osteological items to their doorstep every month.
25. A cartoony ceramic mug to brighten their mornings.
26. An LED dog leash that is sure to make any pup owner light up.
27. An Ostrich travel eye pillow so they don't have to make eye contact with their haters on public transit.
28. A winter-friendly "movies" beanie that'll give new meaning to the phrase "comfort watch."
29. A set of colorful flex coasters that'll instantly liven up any table.
30. A projector that displays media from your smartphone onto the wall, so that friend who is always browsing YouTube on their phone can finally enjoy the content in all its glory.
31. A pistachio pedestal so your snack-happy friend has a place to store their discarded shells while they eat.
32. A "tic-tac-trivet" — that's a tic-tac-toe board that doubles as a trivet, if you're stumped — so they can protect their beautiful tables from getting stained with cup rings while gaming.
33. A children's denim apron for the parent who's having a hard time getting their kiddos in the kitchen.
34. A Japanese-inspired tea jug with a striking modular design.
35. A scented candle that'll evoke an oddly specific memory — like say, studying in a college library or that infamous road trip in '13.
36. A sheep toilet paper holder that'll also hold their guest's attention, probably.
37. A travel knitting bag so they can take full advantage of their subway commute.
38. A geometric decanter that you can't go wrong with.
39. An unglazed terra cotta candle holder for a striking, minimalist centerpiece.
40. An octopus shower caddy that'll hold all of their shampoos, conditioners, and shaving supplies.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.