26 Things Under $20 To Help Make Your Day Go Much Smoother
Because [Santana riff] you're sooooo smooth.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Tide To Go pens, because unless your name is Logan Roy, you probably won't be prepared with a change of clothes next time disaster strikes at work.
2. A microfiber wrap that'll dry your hair in record speed — for those mornings you decide to take a shower even though you're already running 30 minutes late.
3. A wedge you can place under your wobbly desk or chair — because there's no chance in hell you're getting anything done until that wobble is gone.
4. A sleek commuter mug that actually delivers on its promise to keep your bev hot for hours on end so there's no rush to chug it on your trek to work.
5. A four-way brush cleaner that'll speedily take on whatever mess you find on your shoes just as you're about to head out the door.
6. A bug bite suction tool if you've ever had an itchy mosquito bite derail your entire day. Well, it ends here! Time to take the power back.
7. A pack of fast-working cleaning tablets to pop into your travel mug when you're too lazy to scrub away all the grime that's accumulated at the bottom. Whaddya know: These require zero point zero zero elbow grease.
8. Speaking of no elbow grease: A "chop wizard" that'll make the most taxing part of meal prep feel like a breeze.
9. A hanger stacker, for when you realize, "hmm, maybe ignoring the massive pile in my closet isn't the best storage solution??"
10. A stainless steel grocery bag dispenser that'll make a great alternative to rummaging through a pile of discarded bags underneath your kitchen sink.
11. A bottle-emptying valve you can use for kitchen and bathroom products alike to get every last bit out (and, in turn, save yourself time and money).
12. A towel with snappable buttons so you can carry on with your daily routine without accidentally giving your neighbors across the way some full frontal.
13. A wooden phone dock that'll make baking with a recipe off your smartphone a much smoother task (not to mention: It'll make a big difference at work).
14. A set of magnetic spice jar dispensers, so you'll never have to ask where the salt went ever again.
16. A washer-friendly sock organization system (equipped with clips and locks), because your least favorite part of doing laundry — hands down — is scavenging for lost mates.
17. A little blind-spot mirror that attaches to your rear-view mirror so changing lanes on the freeway is slightly less stress-inducing.
18. A rapid egg cooker, which'll perfectly prepare six eggs in any manner your heart desires — hard-, medium-, and soft-boiled eggs, two poached eggs, scrambled eggs, you name it. You really can't mess this up.
19. A meal planner, so you don't have to drain 50% of your energy on a Chopped-style scavenger hunt in your kitchen every time you get home from work.
20. A 100% polyester satin pillow cover that'll help eliminate bedhead (and, in turn, shave a good chunk of time off your morning grooming).
21. A pack of super effective ear plugs for those mornings when the garbage truck swings by your window 30 minutes before you planned on getting out of bed.
22. A sheet of stick-on sound dampeners so you don't have to worry about being woken up when your roommates decide to open and close cabinets for a midnight snack.
23. A honeycomb-style drawer organizer, because half the battle of every morning shouldn't be finding your other sock.
24. A clinically recommended menthol formula you can apply to your sore, knotted back for some relief.
25. A dry shampoo that'll absorb all the oil at your roots and give you that nice, textured, "nope I definitely didn't wake up 15 minutes ago" look.
26. And an organizing insert for your bag, if it seems like there's always something MIA when you need to leave — be it your keys, phone, or wallet.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.