18 Tiny Products That'll Make A Huge Difference
Hmm, I'm getting word that...good things come in small packages.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 2-inch blind-spot mirror that attaches to your rear-view mirror so changing lanes on the freeway will be slightly less stress-inducing.
2. A terracotta bear friend you can toss in your brown sugar to keep your supply soft and tasting fresh.
3. A trusty washer machine cleaner for zapping the musty, unappealing odors that accumulate over time.
4. A sheet of stick-on sound dampeners so you don't have to worry about waking up your roommates when you find yourself opening and closing cabinets for a midnight snack.
5. A Scalpmaster shampoo brush that'll give your scalp the deepest cleaning of its flakey existence. (Bye forever, dandruff!)
9. A long-lasting TubShroom that'll catch all your hairs — more than you knew were on your body, even — and save you the nightmare of having to snake your drain.
10. A tangle-free cord organizer, if you're starting to feel like you're wasting away your life fastidiously unknotting electronics.
11. A pack of gold snail hydrogel eye patches designed to reduce the appearance of dark circles and dryness after just 30 minutes of use.
12. A bottle-emptying valve you can use for kitchen and bathroom products alike to get every last bit out (and, in turn, save yourself time and money).
13. A "blue apple" freshness extender that'll save you big bucks on your difficult-to-preserve produce.
14. A Tile Mate tracking device that will tell you via app whether your misplaced keys are hiding underneath your couch cushion (phew!) or are currently en route to a Panera in a town you've never heard of (no god please no).
15. Keepons that attach to your glasses to stop them from slipping down your nose every five minutes.
16. A grout pen for effortlessly restoring your tiles so they'll look brand spankin' new in no time.
18. A pack of magnetic key hooks that'll eliminate the need to drill into the wall (or call in a pro).
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.