21 Products Everyone With A Tiny Bathroom Will Probably Want To Know About
Me and my tiny bathroom: You name a more iconic duo.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A space-saving outlet shelf that's perfect for propping up your home speakers while you listen to Blink-182's "I Miss You" and think about your childhood bathroom that was four times the size.
2. A sheep toilet paper holder you can mount on the wall that'll distract you from the fact that your knees are literally hitting the door.
3. Or, if you're a bit — wait for it — sheepish about matters of the bathroom, a super discreet toilet paper dispenser that'll fit into tight spaces and offer some chic minimalist design.
4. A shower curtain liner with pockets, because who are you kidding? (Look at my face. Now back to the page.) Every single piece of decor should have a hidden storage feature.
5. A set of geometric jewelry trays to encourage yourself to stay organized — there are fewer places to hide clutter when 🎶it's a small bathroom after all 🎶.
7. A set of clear organizers to make sure you're getting the most out of all the storage space your drawers have to offer. (Plus, you can see everything you need at a quick glance!)
8. A floating shelf that'll give you the option of displaying your favorite Poo-litzer Prize–winning toilet reads on the wall.
11. A tip-out tray for your cleaning supplies, if you have those false drawers under your sink that aren't pulling much weight.
12. A two-tier storage shelf that'll teach you to stop cutting corners and use your bathroom corners.
13. A swiveling, wall-mountable towel bar to hang as many as six rows of heavy-duty towels on — time to buy six rows of towels!
14. An over-the-door hair tools holder so you always have easy access to your frequently used products.
15. A multi-compartment acrylic makeup organizer if your extensive collection is starting to spill over into your roommate's "side" and they're not having it.
16. A set of stick-on storage pods that'll create storage space you didn't know you had for all your odds and ends — finally that weird nook between the medicine cabinet and tub serves a purpose!
17. A high-rise organizer for your medicine cabinet because figuring out how to stack on top of these narrow AF shelves can be a nightmare.
18. A small "seed shelf" where you can display a candle, succulent, book — the world is your oyster!
19. A set of clear, stackable containers to hold all of your items that vanish into the abyss (think: clips and pins).
21. And a diaper-changing station that you don't even need a baby to take full advantage — think about all the storage potential here!
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.