20 Products For Anyone Who’s Ever Wished For A Third Hand
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A thumb page holder that'll actually make one-handed subway reading look appealing. (And take the strain off your fingers when you're lying down on the sofa enjoying some SSR.)
3. A wine rack for your bike if you've ever opted out of biking to a party because you weren't sure where you'd store the goods.
4. A towel with snappable buttons so you can carry on with your daily routine without it unraveling and giving your neighbors across the way some full frontal action.
5. A splatter-proof cookbook stand that'll beat having to hold open pages with your batter-covered hands.
6. A multi-compartmented apron to free up your hands while completing gardening and household projects. Best of all: You'll always have your phone well within reach.
7. A trash can that'll open when you utter the words "open can." (An incredible flex to try out on guests.)
8. An Echo Dot so you're always just an "Alexa" away from hearing your favorite Spotify tracks or getting the day's weather forecast.
9. A collapsible tool tote that'll give every imaginable tool a home — a home that is not your hand.
11. A selfie stick that'll double as a tripod, because our hands have been known to fail us when it comes to snapping group photos.
12. A dip clip to make your next drive-thru experience a whole lot less chaotic, especially if fries are involved.
13. A treat dispenser you can suction to the wall to distract your dog while you attempt to give them a bath.
14. A phone stand with rotating mounts so you can use it in your car or bike — or hell, around your neck to watch Netflix — when your hands are occupied.
15. A hands-free dryer holder that's completely adjustable to angle the stream just right while you style your hair.
16. A monitor document clip so you can have up to 30 important sheets of paper for easy reference at your desk.
17. A shower curtain liner with pockets to have your body wash and shampoos within reach without any clumsy shuffling.
18. A genius can opener mount that'll make opening beers, jars, push-and-twist medicine bottles — you name it — a one-handed operation.
19. An outlet shelf that'll be perfect for propping up your home speakers or tablet while you bathe.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.