We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of sound-dampening door bumpers, because — though your roommate will probably never say it to your face — they're probably not loving the sound of cabinets shutting in the late hours of the night.
2. A travel-sized candle that'll create a cozy autumnal vibe in your space for them to come home to.
3. Or, Poo-Pourri because it's time to cut the crap — what you're really looking for is poop deodorizer, if we're being honest.
4. A classy letter holder so everyone always knows exactly where their mail is.
5. A magnetic refrigerator rack that they couldn't possibly object to — it takes up no additional counter space and organizes utensils, mitts, trinkets, and more.
6. An ultra-soft three-ply toilet paper, because single-ply is a crime (and tbh, your roommate wouldn't be wrong if they called it a personal attack).
7. Or, ditch paper altogether and get a bidet already! (It's 2018 — why are we still cleaning ourselves with paper?)
8. A set of unfussy drawer trays to make retrieving silverware feel less like a bad scavenger hunt.
9. A set of magnetic spice jars that'll make great use of your fridge siding.
10. A magnetic key rack with a built-in tray so you can stop losing your keys and texting your roommate to save you.
11. A set of removable labels to ensure no one mixes up the baking soda and sugar again.
12. A set of ceramic hanging planters that'll add some visual interest to your shared spaces.
13. A trendy powder-coated magazine rack to give all your shared reading materials a home at last.
14. A trusty drain snake for the inevitable hair buildup that renders your sink unusable.
15. A miracle-working air purifier that'll zap nasty lingering odors from your space and alleviate allergies.
16. A Magic Eraser that is, plain and simple, better than all the rest of the scrubbers on the market.
17. A riser to put on the shelves of your shared medicine cabinet, in case you're tired of at least one clumsily stacked object falling out every time you open the door.
18. A genius hair catcher to put in your shower so that you don't end up yelling at each other about the clogged drain.
19. A rack (with a very well designed drain tray) that'll encourage you both to stay on top of your dishes game.
20. A soap-saver waterfall that extends the life of your soap (meaning less negotiating over who runs to the store to grab a new bar).
21. A set of sturdy stainless steel bowls perfect for the shared cabinet of kitchen supplies.
22. A white noise machine to muffle the sounds of your late-night Netflixing (and also give you a very smooth sleep).
23. And a splurge-worthy robotic vacuum they'll be relieved to learn has taken care of their cleaning for the day.
Looking for more products to make living with roommates smoother? Look no further:
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.