27 Things Under $50 You'll Probably Want To Buy At REI's Anniversary Sale
Some reasonably priced essentials from REI's biggest sale of the year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
There's no "I" in "team," but there is one in "REI." Which is to say: You should definitely go ahead and treat yourself to something from the outdoor recreation site's massive Anniversary Sale starting today and running through May 25. We're talking up to 30% off savings on gear and clothing — plus free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
1. An Arc'teryx cap that'll give you sun protection and moisture management while you exercise outdoors.
2. A pair of Teva Hurricane XLT Infinity sandals for an excellent cushioned fit.
3. A Patagonia striped pocket tee made of hemp and cotton to keep cool in the scorching heat.
5. An REI Co-op Nalgene that'll bring you some inner-peace, or at least try to.
6. A pair of active pants you'll want to wear on the trails, on the tread, or even just for lounging around the home.
7. A Nike Dri-FIT fitness bra for a nice compression fit while staying active.
8. A super-soft Rhone tee you'll want to throw on for your yoga workouts.
9. A performance mobility kit to provide targeted pressure relief on your minor aches and pains.
10. A waterproof fleece-lined Columbia jacket made for optimal outdoor performance.
11. A pair of mid-rise leggings for just about any physical activity — bonus for its moisture-wicking properties!
12. A long-sleeve Under Armour shirt you'll want to cop for its magical, rapid-speed drying.
13. An easy-drape tee in a vintage wash to go about your fitness in style.
14. A Brooks Maia sports bra for some "snug-but-comfortable" support as you get that body moving.
15. A set of reusable Snow Peak chopsticks that'll collapse for on-the-go use.
16. A zip-up fleece jacket for some breathable warmth on an overcast spring evening.
17. A pair of Columbia trail pants that'll resist stains and water.
19. A pair of Patagonia board shorts with quick-drying and stretchy 100% recycled polyester that'll remove the word "chafe" from your life.
20. A Norseland V-neck sweater for that perfect relaxed fit in a soft lambswool jersey.
21. A pair of North Face slides with EVA foam soles to give those feet a break already.
22. A long-sleeved Columbia tee in high-performance fabric if you simply demand that your workout garments include a soft heathering effect.
23. A merino wool jersey bra you'll want to wear for low-impact support in both sports and casual use.
24. A pair of Arc'teryx Rho glove liners that'll give you a "next-to-skin fit" — which means that, yes, you can still use your smart phone while you're on the move.
25. A titanium Snow Peak French press that'll make the perfect camping solution (but also will function just the same around the home).
27. And and Arc'teryx sun hat that'll surprisingly fit in your back pocket.
You better get shopping before May 25 — or really, before supplies disappear (so, much sooner). Check out the full collection of on-sale items here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.