We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of aerating wineglasses if you're worried about picking out a bottle that your snooty wine friend will actually like.
2. An Ina Garten–approved bottle of olive oil to drizzle over their next pasta dinner.
3. A no-frills humidifier/diffuser to fill their abode with some enticing fragrances.
4. An assorted tea sampler that they'll love even if they're not regular tea drinkers — and that's the tea!
5. A candle inspired by their home city/state so they can bask in some good ol' nostalgia.
6. A set of "chiles of the world," for your foodie friend who likes to breathe fire.
7. A floor plant in a hand woven basket that'll liven up their space when you, the life of the party, have left.
8. A geometric decanter that you can't go wrong with.
9. An unglazed terra cotta candle holder for a striking, minimalist centerpiece.
10. A tabletop puzzle for your purest friend with a passion for design.
11. A bamboo cheese board with a utensil set that'll help them out with their presentation.
12. A set of delicious and unexpected jams they can incorporate in their breakfast noshes.
13. A bonsai tree-growing kit your friend with a green thumb can parent.
14. A set of ceramic statement mugs they'll stare longingly at while they sip their morning coffee.
15. An ice-free wine chiller, so they can chill out and stop running to the fridge for ice when guests are over.
16. A pistachio pedestal so your snack-happy friend has a place to store their discarded shells while they eat.
17. A set of geometric whiskey stones to help them up their hosting game even more.
18. A bag of fancy porcini mushrooms for your friend who isn't into ~mushy~ gifts but very into...mushroom gifts.
19. A handmade vase that'll trick them into thinking you're gifting a bottle of wine — but, oop, it's actually a ceramic centerpiece.
20. A "tic-tac-trivet" — that's a tic-tac-toe board that doubles as a trivet — so they can protect their beautiful tables from getting stained with cup rings while gaming.
21. A Japanese-inspired tea jug with a striking modular design.
22. A sheep toilet paper holder if you feel sheepish about using their restroom.
23. And a matte black stainless steel kettle they'll probably want to *Bradley Cooper voice* take another look at it.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.