23 Things To Give A Host Other Than A Bottle Of Wine
Because you've been there, done that.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of aerating wineglasses if you're worried about picking out a bottle that your snooty wine friend will actually like.
4. An assorted tea sampler that they'll love even if they're not regular tea drinkers — and that's the tea!
7. A floor plant in a hand woven basket that'll liven up their space when you, the life of the party, have left.
15. An ice-free wine chiller, so they can chill out and stop running to the fridge for ice when guests are over.
16. A pistachio pedestal so your snack-happy friend has a place to store their discarded shells while they eat.
18. A bag of fancy porcini mushrooms for your friend who isn't into ~mushy~ gifts but very into...mushroom gifts.
19. A handmade vase that'll trick them into thinking you're gifting a bottle of wine — but, oop, it's actually a ceramic centerpiece.
20. A "tic-tac-trivet" — that's a tic-tac-toe board that doubles as a trivet — so they can protect their beautiful tables from getting stained with cup rings while gaming.
23. And a matte black stainless steel kettle they'll probably want to *Bradley Cooper voice* take another look at it.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.