We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of aerating wineglasses if you're worried about picking out a bottle that your snooty wine friend will actually like.
4. An assorted tea sampler that they'll love even if they're not regular tea drinkers — and that's the tea!
7. A floor plant in a hand woven basket that'll liven up their space when you, the life of the party, have left.
15. An ice-free wine chiller, so they can chill out and stop running to the fridge for ice when guests are over.
16. A pistachio pedestal so your snack-happy friend has a place to store their discarded shells while they eat.
18. A bag of fancy porcini mushrooms for your friend who isn't into ~mushy~ gifts but very into...mushroom gifts.
19. A handmade vase that'll trick them into thinking you're gifting a bottle of wine — but, oop, it's actually a ceramic centerpiece.
20. A "tic-tac-trivet" — that's a tic-tac-toe board that doubles as a trivet — so they can protect their beautiful tables from getting stained with cup rings while gaming.
23. And a matte black stainless steel kettle they'll probably want to *Bradley Cooper voice* take another look at it.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.