23 Things For Adults Who Regularly Get Locked Out Of Their Apartments
Because you're currently sitting on the steps outside of your locked apartment muttering "not today satan" to yourself.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A Tile Mate tracking device that will tell you via app whether your misplaced keys are hiding underneath your couch cushion (phew) or are currently en route to a Panera in a town you've never heard of (no god please no).
4. A clip-on LED light that will make it much easier to locate the keys in your bag that are buried underneath a mountain of receipts, stray sticks of gum, and ticket stubs for 2009's Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel.
5. These iron wall hooks you'll be hooked on. (But more importantly: Your keys will be hooked on them—not on the pocket lining of the coat you wore yesterday.)
6. This impressive piece of wall art because you just can't ~bear~ another trip to your neighborhood locksmith this month.
7. A set of four color-coded keychains that will beep when you hit a button on a remote control—so much fun, you'll want to lose your keys again, except don't!
8. A magnetic bullseye board for hanging keys, because if you get locked out of the apartment one more time your roommate will surely use you as a bullseye board.
11. A mirror with key hooks on it, so that whenever you're checking yourself out you can be like, "damn I look good but do I have my keys."
12. This slim leather wallet organizer, because maybe the ~key~ to not losing stuff is consolidating your personal items.
13. A retractable key reel, perfect for anyone who needs easy access to keys throughout the day or is just tired of muttering "not today satan" as they sit on the steps outside their locked apartment.
15. An expandable acrylic organizer you can attach to that drawer, if you insist on throwing other junk in with the keys.
17. An intricately patterned key box with two rows of hooks inside, if you really want to lean into this key storage thing.
18. This Mashiko ware dish that will make keeping track of your personal items as simple as its design.
19. A small cement tray to put on your nightstand and throw your keys on with all your loose change and pocket lint.
20. A mail organizer with hooks so you can hang up your keys as soon as you walk in the door from work with your mail (and then call Chris!).
21. A key holder that doubles as a bottle opener because, congrats, you didn't lose your keys today—pour yourself a cold one!
22. Everlane's modern take on the fanny pack, for when you need a lighter storage solution at an outdoor event or show.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.