17 Things From Amazon Launchpad That'll Make 2019 So Much Easier
Some easy purchases to make the coming year a little less terrible.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Launchpad is a section on Amazon featuring cool tech gadgets, interesting foods and drinks, and other innovative products created by startups. Here are some of the things you can find there right now that'll totally upgrade your life.
1. A smart dog feeder that'll allow you to feed your pup right from your smartphone and even check in to make sure they've actually eaten the food via a built-in HD camera.
3. A long-lasting TubShroom that'll catch all your hairs — more than you knew were on your body, even — and save you the nightmare of having to snake your drain.
4. A universal remote with voice control to consolidate and simplify all of your streaming devices that have gotten truly out of control.
5. A rapid egg cooker that not only cooks up to six eggs "rapidly" but also perfectly every! single! time! (That includes poached eggs, my friends.)
6. A durable silicone spatula (that comes in many colorways, including "bacon") so you can stop scraping the bottom of the barrel, and instead do it with this premium utensil that doesn't leave a mark.
7. An HD home security camera with a 112-degree field of view (and night vision!) that'll send you security alerts if it detects movement from people and large objects when you're away.
8. A sous-vide precision cooker so you can live in a world where perfectly cooked meats and veggies are possible with every at-home meal.
9. An infinity travel pillow for anyone who's always traveling (and complaining about never getting a wink of sleep).
10. A Wi-Fi-enabled LED light bulb, so you can say goodbye to all of the harsh overhead lighting in your apartment and welcome a new warm glow.
11. A water-resistant laptop bag with a non-bulky, minimalist look (except, surprise, it is actually very extra and has a hidden USB port for on-the-go charging!).
14. A pair of ultra-thin folding reading glasses for the person who hates lugging around a bulky case with them.
15. A premium hardcover notebook with dot-gridded pages and indentation-rule pages so you can doodle and make productive lists all in one.
16. A pair of men's jogger pants that work to rapidly remove sweat and eliminate odor (so nothing stands between you and your runner's high).
17. And a peeler with a swiveling carbon steel blade so you can eat potato meals until the day you die (customers say this thing truly lasts forever!).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.