We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A footrest that'll make you feel like absolute royalty...even while sitting in economy next to a man who really wants to know what you're reading.
2. Some Sriracha hot sauce packets to season your bland in-flight meals.
3. A posh canvas dog carrier with a cut-out front if you wouldn't dare leave your pup with someone else.
4. A massaging travel pillow to make your seatmates utterly sick with envy.
5. A fast-acting foot odor spray because traveling means walking and walking can mean odor! (And odor can mean enemies!)
6. A travel kit of gentle, aromatic cleansing staples that'll (most likely) beat whatever your hotel supplies.
7. A trusty pair of noise-cancelling Bose headphones to tune out the crying babies and their horrified guardians.
8. An on-the-go razor for a close, smooth shave and very minimal clutter in your cosmetic bag.
9. A set of shoe bags so your dirty walking shoes never have to mingle with the rest of your nice and tidy belongings.
10. A hanging toiletry bag you'll find makes your bathroom routine a whole lot easier.
11. A stylish fold-up nylon backpack you can store in your suitcase when not in use.
12. An external battery that'll provide three-and-a-half charges when you're on the go so you never, tragically, lose out on that money 'gram.
13. A pack of lavender-scented body wipes to freshen up when you're in desperate need of a shower but nowhere near one.
14. A collapsible shelving unit that'll hang in your closet to prevent wrinkled clothes and encourage an all-around more organized and efficient system.
15. A status-y market tote to lug around on one arm like a very sophisticated traveler.
16. A packing check-list pad so you don't have to have that moment of terror as you board your plane, realizing you left a crucial travel item at home.
17. A pair of sculptural travel bottles that double as exfoliating tools you'll never mistake for someone else's.
18. A tiny but rapid-heating steam iron so you never have to worry about looking presentable at a formal event (while living out of your suitcase).
19. A set of handy storage cubes to help save space in your bag and also organize your looks for the week if that is something you're into.
20. A drink and device holder that'll attach to your tray and finally allow you to watch your shows at eye level on your tablet.
21. And a wireless transmitter can connect your wireless headphones to the headphone jack on your plane so there's no need to lug around a second wired pair or buy the crummy ones your airline supplies.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.