We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A footrest that'll make you feel like absolute royalty...even while sitting in economy next to a man who really wants to know what you're reading.
3. A posh canvas dog carrier with a cut-out front if you wouldn't dare leave your pup with someone else.
5. A fast-acting foot odor spray because traveling means walking and walking can mean odor! (And odor can mean enemies!)
6. A travel kit of gentle, aromatic cleansing staples that'll (most likely) beat whatever your hotel supplies.
7. A trusty pair of noise-cancelling Bose headphones to tune out the crying babies and their horrified guardians.
9. A set of shoe bags so your dirty walking shoes never have to mingle with the rest of your nice and tidy belongings.
12. An external battery that'll provide three-and-a-half charges when you're on the go so you never, tragically, lose out on that money 'gram.
13. A pack of lavender-scented body wipes to freshen up when you're in desperate need of a shower but nowhere near one.
14. A collapsible shelving unit that'll hang in your closet to prevent wrinkled clothes and encourage an all-around more organized and efficient system.
16. A packing check-list pad so you don't have to have that moment of terror as you board your plane, realizing you left a crucial travel item at home.
17. A pair of sculptural travel bottles that double as exfoliating tools you'll never mistake for someone else's.
18. A tiny but rapid-heating steam iron so you never have to worry about looking presentable at a formal event (while living out of your suitcase).
19. A set of handy storage cubes to help save space in your bag and also organize your looks for the week if that is something you're into.
20. A drink and device holder that'll attach to your tray and finally allow you to watch your shows at eye level on your tablet.
21. And a wireless transmitter can connect your wireless headphones to the headphone jack on your plane so there's no need to lug around a second wired pair or buy the crummy ones your airline supplies.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.