We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. This plant-friendly humidifier — it's so quiet, you'll forget it's even running.
2. An LED sunshelf that will give your light-deprived plants some love while offering a new resting spot for your coffee table books.
3. A smart tracker that syncs up with your mobile app to notify you if your plants are getting the proper amount of water, light, and heat.
4. A clip-on LED grow light to keep your tabletop plants healthy and well lit all year round.
5. These sleek pebbles you can toss on a tray underneath your potted plant to help retain water and increase humidity.
6. A self-watering planter if you don't trust yourself to remember to water your plants.
7. Or mini self-watering cubes to rescue the neglected herbs along your window sill.
8. A stainless steel watering can perfect for getting those hard-to-water spots.
9. A floating shelf with a drawer that you can mount by a window (if your plant needs bright, direct light) and hide all your gardening odds and ends inside of.
10. A sprayable formula to fight off insects, fungal diseases, and mites.
11. A totally affordable soil meter that will monitor your plant's moisture levels.
12. This humidity monitor with over one thousand reviews and a nearly perfect 5-star rating on Amazon.
13. A leak-resistant hanging planter you can mount by a light source.
14. A 6-pack of refillable glass spray bottles for misting your tropical plants.
15. A brand new planter for your succulent, because the key to a healthy, perky plant is regularly repotting it.
16. A mini tool kit—which includes a watering bottle, cleaning brush, bucket shovel, shovel rake spade, wooden handle, pail shovel, scissors, transplanting tools, and tweezers—to ensure a safe trip to your succulent's new home.
17. These bamboo Roman shades to protect ferns and other low-light plants from the harsh rays.
18. Magnetic succulent planters you can stick on your fridge for when you've run out of surfaces in your kitchen (and want your plants exposed to plenty of light).
19. A nutrient-rich fertilizer to spray your succulents with once a month.
20. A dual purpose pitcher-watering can that will remind you to water your plant every time you pour a glass for yourself.
21. This book packed with beautiful photographs and a care guide for every imaginable house plant. (To display on your new LED sunshelf, of course.)
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.