We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A pack of long-lasting fertilizer spikes that'll supply your plants with the micronutrients they need to stay healthy and green.
2. This plant-friendly humidifier — it's so quiet, you'll forget it's even running.
3. An LED sunshelf that will give your light-deprived plants some love while offering a new resting spot for your coffee table books.
4. A smart tracker that syncs up with your mobile app to notify you if your plants are getting the proper amount of water, light, and heat.
5. A clip-on LED grow light to keep your tabletop plants healthy and well lit all year round.
6. These sleek pebbles you can toss on a tray underneath your potted plant to help retain water and increase humidity.
7. A self-watering planter if you don't trust yourself to remember to water your plants.
8. Or mini self-watering cubes to rescue the neglected herbs along your window sill.
9. A stainless steel watering can perfect for getting those hard-to-water spots.
10. A floating shelf with a drawer that you can mount by a window (if your plant needs bright, direct light) and hide all your gardening odds and ends inside of.
11. A sprayable formula to fight off insects, fungal diseases, and mites.
12. A totally affordable soil meter that will monitor your plant's moisture levels.
13. This humidity monitor with over one thousand reviews and a nearly perfect 5-star rating on Amazon.
14. A leak-resistant hanging planter you can mount by a light source.
15. A 6-pack of refillable glass spray bottles for misting your tropical plants.
16. A brand new planter for your succulent, because the key to a healthy, perky plant is regularly repotting it.
17. A mini tool kit—which includes a watering bottle, cleaning brush, bucket shovel, shovel rake spade, wooden handle, pail shovel, scissors, transplanting tools, and tweezers—to ensure a safe trip to your succulent's new home.
18. These bamboo Roman shades to protect ferns and other low-light plants from the harsh rays.
19. A nutrient-rich fertilizer to spray your succulents with once a month.
20. A dual purpose pitcher-watering can that will remind you to water your plant every time you pour a glass for yourself.
21. This book packed with beautiful photographs and a care guide for every imaginable house plant. (To display on your new LED sunshelf, of course.)
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.