21 Items Every Irresponsible Plant Parent Needs In Their Life
Are you ready to become a responsible plant parent? The products in this post were updated in May 2018.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A pack of long-lasting fertilizer spikes that'll supply your plants with the micronutrients they need to stay healthy and green.
3. An LED sunshelf that will give your light-deprived plants some love while offering a new resting spot for your coffee table books.
4. A smart tracker that syncs up with your mobile app to notify you if your plants are getting the proper amount of water, light, and heat.
6. These sleek pebbles you can toss on a tray underneath your potted plant to help retain water and increase humidity.
10. A floating shelf with a drawer that you can mount by a window (if your plant needs bright, direct light) and hide all your gardening odds and ends inside of.
13. This humidity monitor with over one thousand reviews and a nearly perfect 5-star rating on Amazon.
16. A brand new planter for your succulent, because the key to a healthy, perky plant is regularly repotting it.
17. A mini tool kit—which includes a watering bottle, cleaning brush, bucket shovel, shovel rake spade, wooden handle, pail shovel, scissors, transplanting tools, and tweezers—to ensure a safe trip to your succulent's new home.
20. A dual purpose pitcher-watering can that will remind you to water your plant every time you pour a glass for yourself.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.