We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
4. A toilet caddy with a built-in tissue dispenser and magazine rack to eliminate the need for several purchases.
6. A kitchen sink caddy to hold your dish soap, drain cover, and brushes so they don't wind up hanging out in the sink or on the countertop.
7. A two-tier storage shelf that'll teach you to stop cutting corners and use your kitchen/bathroom corners.
8. An S-shape pant hanger, if you're tired of pulling out wrinkly pants from your drawer or are looking to save some space in your closet.
9. A trunk storage organizer that'll make putting away your groceries (or traveling with children) a breeze.
11. A set of refrigerator bins so you're always aware of your supply and don't purchase the same bag of cheese five times by accident.
12. A set of drawer organizers that'll incite an unprecedented feeling of zen every time you reach for a toothbrush in the morning.
13. A set of magnetic spice jar dispensers, so you'll never have to ask where the salt went ever again. (Have you checked the side of the fridge??)
14. A tea bag organizer that'll give all your loose bags a home and keep you prepared for when hosting duties call.
16. A wineglass rack that'll make use of the space underneath your cabinets while always keeping your precious stemware at arm's reach.
17. A shatter-resistant, plastic-free food storage container you'll be able to label, so your roommates never accidentally toss your food again.
18. An appliance holder perfect for your hair dryer, brush, and any other grooming products you find yourself reaching for often.
19. An over-the-door organizer, so you can say you have this whole "tidying up" thing firmly in your pocket.
20. A sworn-by airtight storage container set that doesn't need to be contained to just kitchen use.
21. A mirrored storage cabinet you can attach onto your door hinges, giving you a full-length mirror with the space of five standard medicine cabinets.
23. And a tiered accessory holder that'll strike the perfect balance between flashy and not too flashy, sophisticated but still simple.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.