26 Stackable Home Goods That'll Help You Use Space More Efficiently
Clear spaces, full stacks, can't lose.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A set of Hasami Porcelain mugs and bowls that are straight out of your minimalism dreams (assuming you have those).
3. A four-piece cooking set for streamlining your microwave dinners — it even has handles to make transport as painless as possible.
5. An interlocking Tetris light fixture, because you should be able to partake in the uniquely satisfying experience of stacking blocks IRL, too.
9. An easily accessible, four-piece acrylic cosmetic organizer for when you don't have an entire morning to waste digging for your deodorant.
10. A multi-tier shoe rack organizer that'll leave you utterly prepared for the closet segment of your Cribs appearance.
11. A floating shelf — with an emphasis on the "floating." This one actually conceals every trace of hardware to create the illusion of levitating stacked books.
13. An under-the-sink sliding basket that'll make the best possible use of the limited space you have.
14. A nine-piece set of cups and saucers that'll feel like an instant upgrade to your current coffee situation.
16. Or a stackable zigzag trivet that can be used as a soap dish, plant stand, or a coaster for your drippy coffee.
17. A luxurious wall-mounted towel rack, because you shouldn't throw the towel in until you've fully stacked your bathroom, too.
18. A modern platform fruit bowl that combines the fun of your childhood toys with the sophistication of being a grown-ass adult with taste.
19. A bright AF Ikea storage combo to liven up your living space if it feels more like a dead space these days.
22. A handmade wooden paper tray for your desk that, surely, will be the hot topic of every watercooler chat.
23. A geometric wine rack, which will give you the opportunity to show off your love of artful stacking and your discerning taste in vino.
24. Some woven storage bins to give all your stray objects a home while creating the illusion of minimalism.
26. And some super soft washed corduroy floor pillows your pet might take over if you leave them unused for too long.
Rollin' into 2019 with your new stackable aesthetic like:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.