24 Products You Need If You Have A Tiny Kitchen
Nesting bowl sets, under-the-cabinet stemware storage, roll-up dish-drying racks, and 21 other products that will make your kitchen look way more spacious than it really is.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An expandable shelf that you can put in your cabinets or on your kitchen counter to make use of vertical space.
2. A three-piece glass mixing bowl set ideal for baking (you can see all the contents through the clear casing) and for storage (the set is nesting and stackable).
3. A two-tiered cutlery drawer, for when you've run out of compartments for your utensils and the counter is no longer an option.
6. An upright spiral fruit basket that gives you art *and* smart vertical storage in one shiny package.
9. A rack stand that fits 18 of your spices, which will either encourage you to declutter your kitchen or buy 18 spices.
10. A 12-piece set of nesting storage containers that will finally give you a reason to consolidate your cupboard storage and toss any orphan lids.
11. A tip-out tray for your cleaning supplies, if you have those false drawers under your sink that aren't pulling much weight.
12. A wineglass rack that makes use of the space underneath your cabinets while always keeping your precious stemware at arm's reach.
13. A folding kitchen cart, because you could really use some extra meal-prep space but also want that space back as soon as you're done.
14. A roll-up dish-drying rack that conveniently drains right over the sink, and doesn't need to take up permanent residency on your countertop.
15. A bamboo salad bowl with a lid that doubles as a cutting board, because you deserve a contraption that handles all stages of salad prep.
16. A magnetic nesting utensil set (including a slotted spatula, spaghetti server, slotted spoon, solid spoon, and ladle) that you'll cling to.
17. A clip-on colander, because there's truly no reason for a standard, single-function colander to take up that much space.
18. A subtle floating utensil holder that will turn you into the type of person who reviews products under the username "UtensilFan" (see below).
20. A magnetic organization rack, for when you've used up all your shelves but still need a spot for your paper towels and odds and ends.
21. A two-tier storage shelf that will teach you to stop cutting corners and use your kitchen corners.
22. A three-tier cooling rack, because your limited counter space should never stand between you and the many baked goods you intend to make.
23. An under-shelf drying rack, so you don't have to use the kitchen counter — or ever forget where you put your go-to mug for your morning joe.
24. A pull-out bin that you can clip onto your fridge shelves to create space you didn't even know you had.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.