We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A leather restoring balm so you don't have to replace that hopelessly (or so you thought) scratched-up sofa anymore!
2. A scratch-and-swirl remover to correct blemishes on your car and give it a brand-new shine.
3. A pair of statement earrings that look more expensive than they actually are — and will instantly dress up your look when you're in a rush.
4. A Two-Minute Mornings journal filled with quick prompts to get your day off to the right start and set yourself up for success.
5. A My Favorite Murder podcast coloring book — the most calming activity involving murder out there (that I know of).
6. A cold-shoulder blouse made of sweatshirt material that combines the comforts of loungewear with the chicness of going-out wear.
7. A pastry mould to make dumplings, pierogis, ravioli, pot stickers — the list goes on — with, truly, very little skill required.
8. A mini Bluetooth speaker with shockingly loud and crisp sound for its size.
9. A skeleton ice cube mold tray, because Halloween can be every day if you want it to be.
10. A pet-grooming glove brush that works for dogs and cats with coats of all lengths.
11. A pair of anti-UV glare glasses for anyone who spends their entire day staring at their computer screen and would like to minimize eye strain.
12. A collagen hair mask to repair damaged hair of all textures.
13. A super-absorbent hair wrap that'll make you never want to go back to regular old towels.
14. A pack of crisscross headbands for every possible occasion.
15. A pair of genius pull strings so you'll never be confused about whether the string you're tugging at controls the fan or the light.
16. A pack of cat rollerball pens that'll encourage you to do more journaling.
17. A library miniature kit, a perfect out-of-the-box gift for your most bookish friend.
18. TableTopics, a pack of conversation-sparking cards that'll help break the ice at any group function (so you're not stuck with two truths and a lie).
19. A beginners guide to calligraphy, if you've always wanted to hone your penmanship but didn't know where to start.
20. A cystic-acne spot treatment that even those with sensitive skin can use without worry.
21. A pack of no-show (and non-slip) socks to keep your feet feeling dry and well-supported.
22. Some ashwagandha powder, an herbal supplement that users swear has helped keep their stress and anxiety in check.
23. A bottle of Fanola purple shampoo, the one-step solution that miraculously tones down the yellow hues of your colored hair.
24. The Simple Elephant weekly planner, the perfect (and perfectly affordable) goal-setting system for anyone who feels like they could use a little structure going into the new year.
25. A pack of sleep-supplement gummies that people with insomnia swear by.
26. A pack of oven rack shields for anyone who is constantly burning themselves on their rack, whether if they're taking protective measures or not.
27. And a pair of low-heel pumps that are not only comfy but also budget-friendly.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.