23 Products You Won't Believe You Went All 2019 Without
Don't blow it again this year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sworn-by Magic Eraser, if the mere thought of cleanup always holds you back from meal-prepping.
2. A foldable cutting board so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you've finished prepping.
3. A "disgustingly effective" set of sticky-stake insect traps to prevent leaf damage and reproductive issues stemming from pesky gnats, thrips, and fruit flies.
5. A terracotta bear that's just very happy (or is that fear on his face? — hard to read, tbh) to be tossed in your jar of brown sugar and keep it fresh for up to six months.
6. An easy-to-use clothing folding board if you watched the entirety of Tidying Up and thought, Wait, I got the spark joy part, but how did she just fold that?
7. A countertop garden to give your kitchen some nice ornamental greenery and a hefty supply of herbs and veggies for your next homemade meal. (Even if you have a terrible track record with keeping plants alive, it'll be pretty hard to mess this one up.)
8. A water flosser that'll thoroughly clean all those hard-to-get nooks and crannies in your mouth. Try giving me anything less than an "A" on my next dentist check-up, I dare you!!!
9. An attachable "scrap trap" with a scraper (think: dustpan and broom for your countertops) that'll make the transfer of scraps to garbage as seamless as ever.
10. An Instant Pot that just might revolutionize the way you cook — and by that I mean, fewer occasions for cereal dinners. This thing is truly a lazy person's best friend.
13. A temperature-controlled ceramic mug so you can have a leisurely drink of morning coffee instead of racing to finish it in a five-minute window.
14. A massage ball that'll help you destress after a long day, and also probably make a lot of friends.
15. A storage system for stacking your pans if you're tired of getting wiped out by an avalanche every time you open up your cupboards.
18. An attachable "Tidy Cup" that'll catch droplets of detergent before your laundry excursion really goes south.
19. A luxurious foam spa pillow with seven suction cups that cling to your tub to give your shoulders and neck some much-needed orthopedic support when you're kicking back.
20. A grout pen for effortlessly restoring the look of your tile grout so your floors can look brand spankin' new in no time.
21. A miracle-working air purifier to alleviate your allergies and zap all the nasty odors lingering around your house that you've been trying to ignore for the last year.
22. A sworn-by portable laptop desk, if your work station is your couch or bed (and why shouldn't it be? [ok, sure, there have been a few studies explaining why it shouldn't be]).
23. And a five-piece set of air containers that'll save you time rummaging through baggies to find your dry food.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.