27 Products With Hidden Features You'll Love
Your love for them: far from hidden
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An apron with a handy conversion chart tucked away in a pocket so you can avoid using your phone to look up this info (while your hands are covered in flour). Plus, built-in pot holders at the bottom corners allow you to safely transport your 250-degree food.
2. A microwave- and dishwasher-safe mug for your reluctant pivot back to hot (noncold brew) coffee. When that time comes you'll probably be relieved to learn that this bad boy has a special finger grip that makes it function as a "hand-warming" mug for righties.
3. A tie-dyed running tee with a snug inner pocket to place your keys so they don't end up bouncing around in that roomy pocket in your athletic shorts.
4. A made-to-order ceramic soap dish that isn't just obtuse for the sake of clinging onto your ledge; its protruding shape is actually a drainage path for excess water to trickle out directly into your sink.
5. A medicine cabinet with a picture frame door (or is it the other way around?) so you can maximize your wall space for storage without making a big show of your meds.
6. A key-shaped multi-tool that'll function as a metric ruler and wire stripper, among 14 other things. The most hidden function of all, though? It's a pipe!
7. A stacking planter with the drainage tray expertly concealed in its bottom ring so you can achieve proper irrigation and seamless design at the same time.
8. A bike saddle that'll double as a lock to keep your assets secure (and by that I mean both your cheeks and your bike).
9. A stainless-steel flask with a built-in shot glass that pulls out from the side, so all (or many of) your drinking needs are covered on the go.
10. A cooler with a handy shoulder strap that you'll also be able to use as a seat by folding out its sturdy, padded cover. That's two crucial checks off the picnic list.
11. A side table that has 360-degree swivel capability so you can either enjoy it as a static two-tier storage unit or wrap it around your couch for the ultimate working/noshing setup.
12. Scrunchies with a hidden zipper if your fit has no pockets and you need a sly way to store your loose money, lipstick, keys, or jewelry.
13. Speaking of hair accessories: A hair clip you'll be able to use to tear through your delivery boxes or crack open a cold one.
14. A pair of UV-blocking sunglasses with built-in Bose audio if you've been waiting for a wearable that isn't dorky as hell.
15. A PopSocket phone grip because you already felt like you were leaning on your lip balm to feel whole — now you can literally lean on it.
16. A wireless charging station that'll also sanitize your phone with UV LED technology. Give it 30 minutes and 99.9% of screen germs will be gone.
17. Curtains to not only filter light but your air, too, with their mineral-based surface treatment. Nothing like a hidden feature that also saves you money on your electrical bill.
18. A mid-century modern side table that'd be beautiful enough on its own, but — stay with me — it's a speaker, too. You love to see (and hear) it.
19. A leather accessory tray for your bedside table to charge your devices while they're hanging out there.
20. A Scandinavian lantern that'll also act as a Bluetooth speaker, while its base acts as a wireless charger. Now who's lighting up?
21. A planter to hide your unsightly kitty litter. We should all be so lucky to take care of our private matters inside of a beautiful piece of decor.
22. Or, a console/bench for another brilliant way to avoid bringing unnecessary attention to your litter (the odor usually does a decent enough job of that).
23. A three-in-one rechargeable LED lamp you'll be able to repurpose as a dish to hold your loose change.
24. A veggie and fruit travel cup with a built-in colander so you can handle every step of the prep in one go.
26. An anti-theft backpack with a pretty stealthy USB port so you don't miss a single text in your group chat (for better or worse) while connected to your charger inside.
27. And a pair of running shorts with a liner that has a built-in pouch so you can firmly secure your phone in place with absolutely no bouncing.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.