We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A monitor stand and organizer with a special slot for your phone to free up some surface area on your desk.
2. Or, if it's just a home for your phone you're after, this excellent adjustable stand with a convenient charging port will certainly get the job done.
3. A trio of cement planters to hold succulents and liven up your space.
4. Or opt for a cloche that will creatively display your favorite florals and plants — the handle gives you the freedom to bring it home if you realize your workspace is suddenly nicer than your living space.
5. A mini desktop sandbox, because there's no need to draw a line in the sand when it comes to work and play — sometimes you can have it all.
6. A MoMA-approved collection of acrylic storage boxes that reviewers have used to store everything from office supplies (our recommendation) to makeup to cookies to baby tarantulas (not our recommendation).
7. A mini humidifier/diffuser to freshen up your dry AF office (and potentially your dry AF job, too).
8. A tapestry jotter — that's a magnetic, multi-level pad — that'll provide you with some art and order in whatever environment it is you get your work done.
9. A dry-erase calendar message board so you can have a visual reminder of how close you are to vacation.
10. Or, if you don't exactly have a wall to mount a board on: This mini calendar filled with eye-pleasing modern art is a worthy replacement.
11. A set of novelty cloud magnets, because the forecast for your new desk is: cloudy with a chance of wowing your coworkers.
12. A photo stand with a side compartment you can use to display plants or hold your writing utensils.
13. A set of eyeball-adorned office supplies, because if you have no one to hold you accountable at work, you can rest assured that these guys are watching your every move.
14. A sworn-by portable laptop desk, if your work station is your couch or bed (and why shouldn't it be? [ok, sure, there have been a few studies explaining why it shouldn't be]).
15. A bento box eraser set, because you can't erase the past but you can erase errors with a bento box, which is honestly kind of impressive too.
16. A retro bubbler toy you can use to stay stimulated during lulls throughout the day — or as a paperweight, timer, or doorstop.
17. A metal file holder to display all the paperwork you need at your fingertips — not buried in a file cabinet — throughout the workday.
18. A set of geometric paperclips that'll make you dread standing in line to use the printer a whole lot less.
19. A wooden business card holder, because why not flex a little and bring your in-charge-ness center stage.
20. An art supply holder that'll make all your utensils look nice and tidy as they stand upright in their respective homes.
21. A stick-on clock — that's two simple pieces of fabric with a moving hand — you can attach to any empty nook (and reattach up to 200 times).
22. And a kitty screen attachment that'll provide a hook (read: tail) to rest any loose keys or objects on.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.