We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A spice drawer organizer that'll give you some pretty impressive before and after pictures. Which is to say: No more holding your breath every time you open your jam-packed drawer of rogue spices.
2. Or, a set of spice-gripper clips to save tons of room in your cabinets.
3. A tea house dispenser that'll literally give your teabags a home.
4. A mountable jar opener to give you a hand with that wide container of apple sauce that you have to pass off to three people before finally cracking open. (Plus, it'll work on everything from nail polish to peanut butter.)
5. A can rack that'll make you say "yes I can have an organized cupboard for once in my life."
6. A set of reusable nonstick oven liners to catch cheeses, sauces, and other potential messes, and create much less work for you later.
7. An attachable faucet caddy to say goodbye to the days of leaving your sponge and brush in the sink to accumulate gunk.
8. A set of classy stainless steel measuring cups with etched measurements so you don't have to play the guessing game again. (Or use your hand-me-down plastic ones.)
9. A produce-saving container, if you know the struggle of consuming fruits before they mold over all too well — these things will end up paying for themselves with the quantity of food you preserve.
10. A foldable cutting board so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you've finished.
11. A mini skillet that'll be perfect for individual servings of fried eggs, cookies, or brownies. Instead of splitting up into individual portions, you can enjoy your meal straight out of this thing if you so please.
12. A sworn-by Magic Eraser, if the mere thought of cleanup always holds you back from meal-prepping.
13. Cleaning tablets to pop into your dirty mugs and give them the deep cleaning you simply don't have the energy (or time) to do by hand with a regular old bottle brush.
14. A rotary peeler with the choice of three different blade types so you don't have to rifle through your drawer to find the right peeler.
15. A pack of dip clips — that's a tiny bowl for dip that clips onto your plate — so you always have some added flavor at the ready without dirtying a bowl.
16. A fume-free oven cleaner to completely wipe out those tough, baked-on spills.
17. A knife sharpener that'll transform your hodgepodge of dull knives and make prepping your veggies a breeze.
18. A Le Creuset egg cup for your very own idyllic Call Me By Your Name moment this season.
19. A no-mess garlic roller that'll peel multiple cloves at once without crushing them in the process so you can have terrible breath but feel on top of the world.
20. A pack of wiener-dog corn holders that'll finally make you understand what a "corn dog" is.
21. An avocado slicer to give you the ultimate upgrade: a slicing experience that is not fear-based ("avocado hand" is real!).
22. A cleanser polish that'll do a killer job removing rust and tarnish from all your stainless steel (also porcelain, ceramic, and copper alloy) belongings and surfaces.
23. A meal planner, so you can give your fridge door some love while upgrading the quality of your meals in the process.
24. A pair of multipurpose kitchen scissors with five different blades for all of your herb-chopping needs to be prepared for any meal prep that comes your way.
25. A dishwasher-safe cauliflower chopper to make homemade cauliflower rice easier than ever.
26. A pack of oven-rack shields for anyone who is constantly burning themselves on their rack, whether they're taking protective measures or not.
27. A pastry mould to make dumplings, pierogis, ravioli, pot stickers — the list goes on — with, truly, very little skill required.
28. A set of silicone straws (with a cleaning brush) that'll upgrade you to green-friendly status.
29. A pack of silicone sandwich bags to reduce your plastic usage and, potentially, turn you into a frequent work snacker.
30. A condiment fork for slyly extracting a pickle from your jar when the midnight craving hits.
31. And a pack of slow cooker liners to make slow cooking even easier. Just remove the liners after you're done and you can completely skip the annoying clean-up that usually follows.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.