21 Things Under $20 For People Who Don't Have All Day
When you've got places to go and people to see there are products to speed things up.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A no-rinse detergent for your handwashing, so you can skip the annoying step of washing out any remaining soap suds and save your clothes from damage caused by over-handling. Soak offers an incredible, evaporating formula that is perfect for even the finest of wools, cashmeres, and silks.
2. A speedy defrosting tray, for anyone who loves a good meaty dinner but hates the process of waiting around for it to thaw.
3. A treat dispenser you can suction to the wall to distract your dog while you attempt to give them a bath. A great way to cut down on time wrangling.
4. Cleaning tablets to pop into your travel mug because you know the struggle of opening your bottle only to find you forgot to clean it out the last time.
6. A scratch-free scraping tool if removing sticky labels from the bottom of a beautiful piece of kitchenware with your nails is just simply not your favorite use of time.
7. A set of reusable nonstick oven liners to catch cheeses, sauces, and other potential messes, and create much less work for you later.
8. A hands-free dryer holder that's completely adjustable to angle the stream just right while you style your hair. Doing two tasks in one go? A classic time-saver.
10. A Vidalia Chop Wizard because, yes, chopping 10 minutes out of your prep time is some true wizardry.
11. A lightning-fast wireless charging stand that juices up your gadget 1.4 times faster than a standard wireless charger.
12. A genius can-opener mount that'll make opening beers, jars, push-and-twist medicine bottles — you name it — a one-handed, breezy operation.
13. A foldable cutting board so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you've finished.
14. A low-effort power scrubber that'll remind you that once upon a time your bathroom grout was actually...a sparkling-clean cream color? It promises clean-up at two times the speed of a manual scrubber.
15. An "Angry Mama" microwave cleaner that'll make you the opposite of an Angry Mama when you see how pristine the inside of your appliance is...with seemingly no effort at all.
16. A fast-acting mold and mildew remover gel to give your tiles, grout, sealant, bath, sinks, and shower that brand-new sparkle.
18. A pack of bedsheet suspenders (grippers that keep your linens from slipping off the mattress) because I'd estimate I've lost at least 10 years of my life wrestling with my sheets thus far.
19. An adjustable measuring cup which'll mean one (or several) less things to wash after handling — every measurement needed is right in this one handy contraption. Plus: its rotating plunger will easily eject sticky ingredients like PB to save you the headache.
20. A sworn-by microwave pasta cooker because a watched pot never boils — just my blood, as I'm waiting for it to be done!
21. A rapid egg cooker, which prepares six eggs in any manner your heart desires — hard-, medium-, and soft-boiled eggs, two poached eggs, scrambled eggs, you name it.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.