We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A drill-power scrub brush that'll give you sparkling clean countertops and a grime-free tub in under five minutes.
2. A pack of pimple patches you won't be embarrassed to wear out in public if need be.
3. A color-blocked button-up that'll compensate for the gloomy fall skies overhead.
4. A lace-accented bra designed to relieve pressure and prevent that annoying "digging" feeling.
5. And a bra strap clip that'll (discreetly) keep those straps in place.
6. An eco-friendly bee house so you can give your neighborhood bees a home of their own that is not your front door.
7. How to Make Sh*t Happen, a self-help book that gives it to you straight with tips on how to regain control of your life.
8. A variety pack of color-coded sticky notes (lined, dotted, and blank) to help you reach new levels of organized.
9. A deceptively large lunch tote with an insulated interior that'll keep foods hot or cold for up to four hours.
10. An acupressure massage tool for help getting to all those sore hard-to-reach spots you once had to ask a human for assistance with.
11. A pack of natural cleaning tablets, if you've had to get really creative in the past to scrub the insides of your thermoses. (Yep, there's a much easier way!)
12. A cleanser polish that does a killer job removing rust and tarnish from all your stainless steel (also porcelain, ceramic, and copper alloy) belongings.
13. An NYX two-shade eyebrow cake powder for filled-out, natural-looking eyebrows.
14. A vibrator with a high-strength motor and 20 different settings that readers are truly screaming about.
15. And a gentle antibacterial cleaner to help it stay in tip-top shape.
16. A "drain millipede" that'll dig up all the hair clogging your drains on the first go.
17. A wet hair brush, if you just don't have the time to sit around and detangle your hair or the patience to deal with tears and damage.
18. A silicone surface that'll add so much more time to your razors (by making them sharper) and money into your pockets (by not having to buy replacements).
19. And a natural flea and tick pesticide, if you're really ticked off about a current infestation and need something that works fast on your pets and home without harsh chemicals.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.