23 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
An electronics cleaning brush, produce freshness extender, skincare oil, and 20 other favorite products from our recent posts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of multipurpose mesh bags that'll keep your fruits and veggies fresh for longer, hold toys, and protect clothes in the laundry.
2. A dermatologist-recommended skin care oil if you've reached the end of your rope with products that claim to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks and want something that actually does the dang thing.
3. An unfussy, slim-fit iPhone 7 case, because you don't care too much about bells and whistles — just something that'll protect your phone while looking as naked as possible.
4. A self-tie blouse that comes in a ton of trendy rusted shades — you could say it's the bow on top.
5. A roller stamp, if you don't have (or don't want to use) a paper shredder and are open to exploring another way to obscure confidential info that's being tossed out.
6. A casual maxi dress that reviewers say makes the perfect maternity dress — and it shouldn't go unnoted that there are pockets.
7. The inspiring and laugh-out-loud funny book Year of Yes written by the all-powerful TV god, Shonda Rhimes.
8. A very powerful vibrator with seven settings that'll make you realize you have not been doing this right at all.
9. A variety pack of Stretch Island fruit leather — an alternative to eating high-calorie and corn-syrup-heavy fruit snacks.
10. The Big Book of 30-Day Challenges, the book that presents you with 60 "habits" spanning all areas of your life that you can try out for 30 days with real, tangible impact.
13. A pack of La Colombe mocha draft lattes — that's cold-pressed espresso, frothed milk, and dark chocolate — to seriously upgrade your morning routine.
16. Keepons, the miracle-working hooks that secure your glasses in place so you don't have to constantly readjust them throughout the day as they slip down your nose.
17. A fast-working charcoal toothpaste that will give you RESULTS — and maybe more importantly, some very good troll photos.
21. A "blue apple" freshness extender that'll save you big bucks on your difficult-to-maintain produce.
22. Reusable bamboo towels, if you feel guilty for regularly using cotton varieties and would like something a bit more eco-friendly and sustainable that won't break the bank.
23. And a handy cleaning brush that'l help you get into all those nooks and crannies on your keyboard, camera, and other frequently used electronics.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.