We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A DIY miniature kit if your takeaway from watching Hereditary this summer was that Toni Collette makes very good art and you want to be just like her.
2. A casual vintage dress that looks great on everyone and is versatile enough to wear to a party or your 9-to-5.
3. A dishwasher magnet to clear up any confusion between you and your roommate about the status of the dishes (and help you return to a less hostile living situation).
4. Or, a very efficient dish squeegee if you want to live in a world where "dirty" isn't even a word that exists to describe a dish.
5. A doctor-approved gel heel insert to alleviate your feet of plantar fasciitis. (That's heel inflammation, as you know it best, or worst.)
6. A set of bedsheet fasteners if you're like, "What if there were suspenders but...for your bed" — yep, that already exists, and will save you from the hell that is an on-the-go sheet.
7. A headlight lens restorer kit, because you don't have hundreds of dollars lying around to cover the cost of new headlights and are having visibility issues.
8. Funk Away spray, which, like its name suggests, gets rid of "funky" odors on clothes and gear and replaces it with a much less offensive scent.
9. A professional nail trimmer that'll ensure a minimally stressful experience for you and your pet.
10. A toothpaste squeezer and stand for anyone super committed to never letting a single drop of toothpaste go to waste in their lifetime.
11. A pleated polka dot dress that'll never go out of style — and more importantly, that has pockets.
12. A pack of cat gel pens, if you're looking for an easy way to come out as a Cat Person at work.
13. A V-neck cardigan with snaps, that'll have envious onlookers muttering "Oh, snap!"
14. A pack of underarm deodorant wipes, because your underarms are underattack.
15. A set of satin pillow covers to con all of your guests into thinking you are living a life of luxury.
16. An earwax removal aid, because you're about to go full Shrek on your ears (and would prefer being in the privacy of your home when you eject a candle's worth of gunk).
17. A quick-dry primer spray designed to reduce dry time and provide heat protection, for anyone who doesn't have a whole morning to waste on drying their hair.
18. Or a styling spray if you need a bit of help in the more volume and less frizz departments.
19. And a top-selling vibrator for some good vibes in the bedroom.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.