22 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
A moisturizing vitamin E cream, book of Monday's NYT crossword puzzles, a seven-day antiperspirant, and 19 other favorite products from our recent posts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A book of New York Times crossword puzzles but only Monday's (generally agreed to be the easiest puzzle day of the week) if you're tired of feeling like dead weight every Saturday and Sunday.
6. A skater dress with pockets so you can say l8r to having to carry a bag around just for your phone.
9. A "clean/dirty/messy" dishwasher magnet so no one will ever mistake the exact status of your utensils.
10. A pack of toilet cleaning gel — if you like it, then you should probably remove a toilet ring with it (please read to the tune of "Single Ladies," thank you).
12. A cold-shoulder, wide-hem top if you refuse to accept that summer (and possibly fall, depending on your whereabouts) has come and gone.
14. A velvet pajama set (bralette and high-waisted shorts) that you won't be embarrassed to be seen in while you're living your comfiest life.
15. A pack of light-dimming covers to stick on electronics that are just a little too bright at night. (We get it!!! You're electronic!)
17. A touch-up painter to clean up all the marks and scuffs around your home without having to bring out the heavy-duty equipment.
18. The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM), the miraculous book that might just convert you into a morning person.
19. A three-piece clothing organizer set padded with active charcoal sheets so you don't have smell ~actively~ foul odors.
22. And a moisturizing vitamin E cream that, after you see your vibrant glow in the mirror, will surely become part of your daily regimen.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.