We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A soft styling lotion for curly hair that'll actually tame your frizz for once.
2. A book of New York Times crossword puzzles but only Monday's (generally agreed to be the easiest puzzle day of the week) if you're tired of feeling like dead weight every Saturday and Sunday.
3. A moisturizing lavender soap bar that smells fantastic (and doesn't contain any irritants!).
4. A hydrating lip balm with SPF protection that comes in a variety of shades and flavors.
5. A set of loop hangers to organize your scarves, belts, ties, and even leggings.
6. A skater dress with pockets so you can say l8r to having to carry a bag around just for your phone.
7. A set of spice-gripper clips to save tons of room in your cabinets.
8. A no-mess antiperspirant that promises up to seven days of protection (and delivers!).
9. A "clean/dirty/messy" dishwasher magnet so no one will ever mistake the exact status of your utensils.
10. A pack of toilet cleaning gel — if you like it, then you should probably remove a toilet ring with it (please read to the tune of "Single Ladies," thank you).
11. A pack of S-shaped pant hangers that'll give you some pretty stunning before-and-after photos.
12. A cold-shoulder, wide-hem top if you refuse to accept that summer (and possibly fall, depending on your whereabouts) has come and gone.
13. A gel nail polish for fresh-out-of-the-salon looks for up to two weeks.
14. A velvet pajama set (bralette and high-waisted shorts) that you won't be embarrassed to be seen in while you're living your comfiest life.
15. A pack of light-dimming covers to stick on electronics that are just a little too bright at night. (We get it!!! You're electronic!)
16. A glass tumbler that stays clean (you'll taste the difference!) and odor-free.
17. A touch-up painter to clean up all the marks and scuffs around your home without having to bring out the heavy-duty equipment.
18. The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM), the miraculous book that might just convert you into a morning person.
19. A three-piece clothing organizer set padded with active charcoal sheets so you don't have smell ~actively~ foul odors.
20. A windproof travel umbrella that can reeeeeally take a beating.
21. A high-neck lace bralette you might just forget you're still wearing at the end of the day.
22. And a moisturizing vitamin E cream that, after you see your vibrant glow in the mirror, will surely become part of your daily regimen.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.