23 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
Cat-eye sunglasses, French soap, tiered pant hangers, and 20 other favorite products from our recent posts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A short-sleeve T-shirt dress, if you refuse to sacrifice pockets for the sake of fashion this summer.
2. A rice storage bin with a measuring-cup spout that'll make a measurable difference in your quality of life.
5. A travel pillow that's actually not a pain in the neck — and will get you a good dog 'gram or two.
8. A super-replenishing argan oil hair mask you'll have a very difficult time masking your enthusiasm for.
9. A wall gripper to provide some much-needed extra storage for brooms and mops — even baseball bats — around the home.
12. A power scrubber, because it's been a minute since you've seen the intended shade of your countertop.
13. A microwavable popcorn-maker that's eco-friendly, dishwasher-safe — and, yes, quite pop-ular, to boot.
15. An artisanal French soap bar that'll make you think, Oh, Americans are not as good at soap as I thought.
16. A six-pocket wall organizer you can file under "things that'll make my coworkers think I'm organized."
20. A stretchy pencil dress that you'll score tons of compliments on (to which you can smirk and say, "Amazon, baby").
21. An acupressure mat and pillow set for some holistic pain relief you can do from the comfort of your home.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.