We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A short-sleeve T-shirt dress, if you refuse to sacrifice pockets for the sake of fashion this summer.
2. A rice storage bin with a measuring-cup spout that'll make a measurable difference in your quality of life.
3. A 10-speed vibrator that'll get you a whole lot of bang for your buck.
4. A set of stainless steel straws, because if you haven't heard, plastic straws are canceled.
5. A travel pillow that's actually not a pain in the neck — and will get you a good dog 'gram or two.
6. A button-up maxi dress for a strong boho moment this summer.
7. A pair of cat-eye sunglasses Amazon customers are pouncing on.
8. A super-replenishing argan oil hair mask you'll have a very difficult time masking your enthusiasm for.
9. A wall gripper to provide some much-needed extra storage for brooms and mops — even baseball bats — around the home.
10. A pair of pointy-toe ballet flats that are a flat-out game changer.
11. A tea tree clay face mask for vacuuming all those blemishes and impurities clean off your face.
12. A power scrubber, because it's been a minute since you've seen the intended shade of your countertop.
13. A microwavable popcorn-maker that's eco-friendly, dishwasher-safe — and, yes, quite pop-ular, to boot.
14. A pair of socks to pay homage to the truly iconic house elf and tastemaker known as Dobby.
15. An artisanal French soap bar that'll make you think, Oh, Americans are not as good at soap as I thought.
16. A six-pocket wall organizer you can file under "things that'll make my coworkers think I'm organized."
17. An orange blossom body wash that reviewers with sensitive skin swear by.
18. A Harry Potter insult book you'd have to be ~confunded~ not to buy.
19. A pair of durable, elastic flat sandals that are actually intended for long-distance walking.
20. A stretchy pencil dress that you'll score tons of compliments on (to which you can smirk and say, "Amazon, baby").
21. An acupressure mat and pillow set for some holistic pain relief you can do from the comfort of your home.
22. A terracota bear friend you can toss in your brown sugar to keep it soft and tasting fresh.
23. A tiered pant (and scarf!) hanger that'll give you a killer before-and-after photo.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.