20 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
A portable phone printer, washable mascara, bonsai trees and 17 other favorite products from our recent posts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A trusty smartphone printer that'll make you say, "Look at this photograph!" in your best Chad Kroeger voice.
2. A ceramic nonstick cookware set because, if nothing else, you could use a splash of color on your kitchen counter.
4. A real, live bonsai tree, because Amazon actually has a tremendous selection of plants that you should be taking advantage of.
6. A lightbulb cup (like, a liquid-carrying vessel), if a bulb just lit up over your head upon seeing this product image.
7. Come As You Are, a New York Times best-seller that gets at the science behind female sexuality and desire.
10. A mini waterproof Bluetooth speaker, so you can travel from place to place without a worry that it'll get damaged.
11. A Phillips Sonicare electric toothbrush and travel case, because you're looking to earn full marks at your next dentist appointment.
12. A black-out curtain set, if you're the type of person who can't get a wink of sleep unless you're basically in a dark womb.
13. A treat-tossing pet camera, so you can spy on your pet and make sure they get treats even when you're miles away.
14. A fancy infusion water bottle, if you suck at staying hydrated and a hint of fruit is exactly the nudge you need.
15. The LifeStraw, a personal water filter that can truly make the gnarliest of gnarly water taste delicious. (Time to plan your next filter-centric camping trip!)
16. Triangle, a funny and beautifully illustrated (and aptly named) book that kids and adults will enjoy in equal measure.
17. A vacuum-insulated water bottle you'll want to take with you (ahem, take with ya) everywhere you go.
18. A Bissell wet-dry vacuum worth the investment that'll give you squeaky-clean floors for, quite possibly, the first time in your life.
19. Shit I Can't Remember, a book you can use to jot down all of that shit you can never seem to remember (also known as passwords) in.
20. A compact air purifier that'll zap all the odors and allergens floating around your living space.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.