26 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
A kitchen thermometer, dog feeding station, hair catcher, and 24 other favorite products from our recent posts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A nonstick silicone baking mat that'll eliminate the need to use butters and oils — the dang food slides right off when it's done!
2. The complete Blu-Ray collection of Game of Thrones (Seasons 1–7), if you can't get enough Westeros drama and need some bonus features to tide you over until it returns for its final season.
5. This CoverGirl waterproof mascara, a reliable dupe that users say gives them some of the fullest and dreamiest lashes in their mascara-using experience.
6. A dog feeding station with collapsible legs and two rust-resistant stainless steel bowls to delight owners and pups alike.
7. A set of microwavable food storage containers that'll encourage you to finally pack — or, should I say, take along — a lunch for work.
8. A sworn-by pair of noise-canceling Bluetooth headphones you won't have to worry about ruining in a rainstorm or after a heavy sweat at the gym.
9. A quartz pink iPhone case that's basically a monster — it's built with two shock-absorbing layers to protect against inevitable spills.
10. An interactive, daily magnetic calendar, because as the old saying goes, time flies when you're learning the days of the week!
11. An eight-piece mixing bowl set that performs a minor miracle: It absorbs approximately zero food odors.
13. A Yi security surveillance system to make keeping tabs on your kid, mail, and pets easier than ever.
15. A keyboard play mat, because everyone should get to have their Tom Hanks in Big moment at an early age.
17. Acure argan oil, the multi-use remedy — you can use it on your hair, hands, cuticles, elbows, and heels — that people with all different skin types can come together on.
18. A Shopkins smoothie truck toy, because if you're too young to have a driver's license or safely operate a blender, this is obviously the next best thing.
19. An electric wine opener that could, conceivably, be the last wine opener you purchase in your lifetime — this thing's durable AF!
20. A hair catcher, because unfortunately drains are not going to unclog themselves — so you might as well opt for a customer favorite to stay ahead of the problem.
21. An overachieving humidifier that doubles as a nightlight, has an auto-shutoff mode, and can run for 16 continuous hours while spritzing you with mist and remaining nearly silent.
22. A three-pack of fashionable cotton swaddles so you can keep your baby snug, comfortable, and out of harm's way.
23. A dual-charging station for XBox One, because nothing ruins the high of gaming like a low battery.
24. A Kipozi titanium flat iron so you can combat frizzy summer hair — plus, it shuts off after 90 minutes to save you the worries.
25. A shoe rack built for the impulsive shoe-buyer in mind — it can hold up to 50 shoes! Without issue!
26. And an Echo Spot, if you're looking to pivot to a hands-free lifestyle in which Alexa handles your lights, front-door camera views, and thermostat at your request.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.