We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Lelo Hex condoms, the futuristic Swedish brand noted for its innovative (and durable) hexagonal design.
2. A BuzzFeed Reviews-approved portable Bluetooth speaker that's more than worth the splurge.
3. A pack of 60 exfoliating cleansing pads designed to leave your face feeling moisturized and looking radiant after every use.
4. A plant — or plants, depending on your level of self-control — from Amazon's very underrated Costa Farms collection.
5. A mini air fryer (and nice-to-look-at countertop accessory) that offers a healthier alternative to straight-up fried meals.
6. An inflatable donut, because I'm sorry to break it to you, but your summer hasn't actually commenced until you've floated in a pool atop an indulgent dessert.
7. A convertible changer, napper, and playpen that keeps all the essentials organized and your infant occupied (read: not screaming).
8. A plush Slinky Dog toy from the enduring Toy Story franchise, to keep any kid and/or their respective adult guardian entertained for hours.
9. A classy, no-assembly-required storage ottoman perfect for anyone who's trying to get creative with their tight quarters.
10. A highlighting palette with four full-sized shades that'll make your cheekbones and bank account shimmer (from all that saved money).
11. A stackable boat toy set for making bath time less of a total drag for your little ones.
12. A set of vacuum storage bags — that's an airtight bag with a suction valve, for the uninitiated — that'll help you save an incredible amount of space in your closet or suitcase.
13. A pack of magnetic cabinet locks to keep the kiddos out of harm's way.
14. A set of S-shaped stainless steel hangers for all those scarves and pants you didn't know could look so tidy in your closet.
15. A watermelon face mask, because watermelon is great in your stomach and apparently soothing and hydrating on your face too!
16. An aloe vera-fortified lube that's unscented and paraben-free — great news for all parties involved.
17. A 12-piece Cuisinart knife set with some (stainless steel) cutting-edge features.
18. A six-pack of foldable storage cubes you can use for everything from clothing to toys to embarrassing childhood photos you don't exactly need on display.
19. A KitchenAid standing mixer that will revolutionize your meal prep (and by that I mostly mean you can prepare 13 dozen's worth of cookie dough at once with it).
20. A two-pack of stainless steel travel mugs designed to keep your bev hot for up to five hours or cold for up to 12.
21. A pair of men's Under Armour shorts that wick sweat and dry super fast — your new summer athleisure uniform.
22. A curling wand you can produce salon-quality stylings with, even if you have no idea what you're doing. (Okay, some sense of what you're doing.)
23. A pair of ballet-inspired non-skid socks that are a great choice for people who are pregnant, anyone who does yoga or Pilates, and seniors.
24. An easy-to-apply L'Oréal Paris mascara to give your lashes some ~dramatic~ volume.
25. A BuzzFeed Reviews-approved electric toothbrush that you'll love if you have sensitive teeth and/or little interest in throwing down hundreds of dollars on a dental contraption.
26. A Wi-Fi range extender for anyone who is just not here for a spotty, bad internet connection.
27. A classic, no-frills wooden rolling pin that does the damn thing.
28. An electric skillet, which might just be the kick in the pants to start making healthy meals at home instead of taking the lazy route.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.