We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A reusable silicone bag that's perfect for storing leftovers or toiletries and cooking directly in a sous vide.
2. A wingtip platform shoe with a ton of sole cushioning to upgrade your basic tee-and-jeans look.
3. A Ron Swanson dishwasher magnet that'll watch over your breakfast-food-covered plates with his furrowed brow.
4. A multipack of wool crew socks to keep you nice and toasty.
5. A charcoal-based toothpaste that actually *significantly* whitens teeth.
6. A three-pack of Kodiak Cakes mix for a protein-packed and nutritious alternative to an indulgent waffle or pancake breakfast.
7. A biotin shampoo that uses B5 zinc and coconut oil to stimulate your scalp and help rebuild hair strands.
8. A pack of odor-free dishcloths to replace all of your crummy paper towels.
9. A travel contact lens kit that'll make the process of putting in your contact lenses on the go a whole lot smoother.
10. A genuine leather card holder to cut down on all that unnecessary bulk you've been lugging around in your pocket.
11. A Spatty that helps you get the last drop out of your cosmetic, grocery, and personal care items.
12. An Australian tea-tree oil foot soak with epsom salt and sea salt to fight off fungus and restore calloused feet.
13. A travel case of mint dental flossers so you can stay diligent with your dental hygiene when you're out of town.
14. A men's slim-fitting tee with built-in underarm pads to stop armpit sweat from ruining your vibe.
15. A pack of 0.38mm-point gel pens that are purrrty impressive.
16. A fabric shaver to effectively remove all the fluff and lint that's been making your clothing and textiles look way more aged than they really are.
17. A foot and shoe deodorant spray that'll kill all the nasty odors and bacteria that like to hang out there.
18. A faux-shearling oversized coat so you can make a statement with your winter attire that's not just "I'm cold."
19. A book of top-ranging logic puzzles (200, to be exact) if you feel like giving your brain a bit of a workout.
20. A pair of suede booties that can be worn either mid-calf or rolled down as ankle boots so you can look fancy and feel warm on a budget.
21. A pack of odor-controlling terry cloth insoles that are perfect for walking, jogging, and running (as well as for all seasons of the year).
22. A daily planner and note pad so you'll stop being slothish and get your business taken care of already!
23. A long-sleeved dress with pockets (!) that you can wear at the office just as easily as at happy hour.
24. A set of metal straws (with accompanying cleaning brushes) so you can say goodbye to harmful plastics.
25. A pair of lacrosse massage balls to relieve muscle knots and tension from your body.
26. And a pair of waterproof Chelsea booties for looking fashionable in even the most unfortunate state of weather.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.