26 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
A Ron Swanson dishwasher magnet, waterproof Chelsea booties, charcoal whitening toothpaste, and 23 other favorite products from our recent posts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A reusable silicone bag that's perfect for storing leftovers or toiletries and cooking directly in a sous vide.
3. A Ron Swanson dishwasher magnet that'll watch over your breakfast-food-covered plates with his furrowed brow.
6. A three-pack of Kodiak Cakes mix for a protein-packed and nutritious alternative to an indulgent waffle or pancake breakfast.
7. A biotin shampoo that uses B5 zinc and coconut oil to stimulate your scalp and help rebuild hair strands.
9. A travel contact lens kit that'll make the process of putting in your contact lenses on the go a whole lot smoother.
10. A genuine leather card holder to cut down on all that unnecessary bulk you've been lugging around in your pocket.
11. A Spatty that helps you get the last drop out of your cosmetic, grocery, and personal care items.
12. An Australian tea-tree oil foot soak with epsom salt and sea salt to fight off fungus and restore calloused feet.
13. A travel case of mint dental flossers so you can stay diligent with your dental hygiene when you're out of town.
14. A men's slim-fitting tee with built-in underarm pads to stop armpit sweat from ruining your vibe.
16. A fabric shaver to effectively remove all the fluff and lint that's been making your clothing and textiles look way more aged than they really are.
17. A foot and shoe deodorant spray that'll kill all the nasty odors and bacteria that like to hang out there.
18. A faux-shearling oversized coat so you can make a statement with your winter attire that's not just "I'm cold."
19. A book of top-ranging logic puzzles (200, to be exact) if you feel like giving your brain a bit of a workout.
20. A pair of suede booties that can be worn either mid-calf or rolled down as ankle boots so you can look fancy and feel warm on a budget.
21. A pack of odor-controlling terry cloth insoles that are perfect for walking, jogging, and running (as well as for all seasons of the year).
22. A daily planner and note pad so you'll stop being slothish and get your business taken care of already!
23. A long-sleeved dress with pockets (!) that you can wear at the office just as easily as at happy hour.
24. A set of metal straws (with accompanying cleaning brushes) so you can say goodbye to harmful plastics.
26. And a pair of waterproof Chelsea booties for looking fashionable in even the most unfortunate state of weather.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.