We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A no-mess garlic roller that peels multiple cloves at once without crushing them in the process.
2. A scalp massager shampoo brush for a deep and exfoliating wash that'll make you feel like you were doing it wrong this whole time.
3. A pair of no-show bikini panties made of a comfortable, stretchy spandex material.
4. A pack of cockroach gel bait if you're at wits' end and need something that'll go full Mother! on your unwelcome house guests.
5. A pack of Hershey's-brand cold brew double shots that are —wait, did I read that right? — organic.
6. A Hane's V-neck tee with "X-Temp" cooling technology, so you can stay cool and look cool.
7. 1,227 Quite Interesting Facts to Blow Your Socks Off, for an oddly delightful collection of trivia to spark conversations and .... I think, remove your socks for you?
8. A waffle-knit blouse that's fit for any occasion.
9. A pair of stretch-jersey bike shorts you don't even really have to use on bike rides to enjoy.
10. A jewelry cleaner that'll give you some killer before and after photos.
11. A dry shampoo just for brunettes with a (rightful) aversion to frequent shampooing.
12. A makeup brush set that'll make you wonder why anyone would ever splurge on a high-end version.
13. A pack of gold (foil-gold, guys) playing cards to add some sparkle to your next poker tournament.
14. A very intense vibrator with eight settings you'll be buzzing about.
15. A pair of ballet flats that are a flat-out steal.
16. A corduroy overall dress for a look that says, "fall AF."
17. A handy financial planner, if one of your big resolutions in the new year is paying off all your debt.
18. A keyboard cover for anyone who's getting bored of the plain old black keys on their laptop.
19. And an African soap bar with shea butter, honey, and aloe vera that has restored tons of customers' damaged skin.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.