We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of reusable mesh produce bags to make your trips to the grocery store pain-free (and by that, I mostly mean: no more wrestling with tear-off plastic bags).
2. A bourbon lip balm for anyone who prefers a scent trail of whiskey on their face at all times.
3. A mini video projector if you have an empty wall in your home and a void in your soul that MoviePass once filled.
4. A Harney & Sons tea collection that'll expand your affinity for herbs.
5. A felt letter board so you can get crafty with the passive-aggressive notes you leave for your roommate.
6. Unstable Unicorns, a strategic card game that encourages you to "destroy your friendships...but in a good way." And who among us does not want that?
7. A pair of combat-style booties for conquering that next inevitable winter snow storm.
8. A pair of socks that'll surely resonate with anyone who feels dead after work.
9. A highly nourishing lip balm with shea butter you won't have to constantly reapply to feel like it's working.
10. A pair of faux-fur lined house slippers for anyone who is just barely making it through the cold winter temps.
11. A multi-purpose scraper and chopper that works wonders for portioning dough...and doesn't cost a lot of dough.
12. A wire-free contour bra many reviewers rave is the closest thing (in terms of comfort, at least) to not wearing one at all.
13. A rose-gold initial pendant necklace that's as easy to pull off as ABC.
14. A five-piece post-shave kit with calming chamomile extract and vitamin E to soothe even the most sensitive skin.
15. An adjustable waver perfect for beginners looking to play around with "beachy and ultra-deep waves" to "outrageous crimps."
16. An umbrella that's as clear as your hatred for getting dumped on.
17. A copy of Laugh Out Loud Jokes For Kids, because you're pretty sure you have a budding comedian living under your roof.
18. A pair of custom dog socks for anyone whose brand identity is entirely tied up in pet ownership.
19. A rose-gold karaoke microphone to set you well on your path to becoming a Best New Artist at the Grammys. (Or, just: the worst living neighbor)
20. A pair of super comfy pajamas that'll stay glued to your legs all season.
21. An eco-friendly stain remover if you're at your wit's end trying to get years of grime off your surfaces. (Good news: This stuff does the dang thing!)
22. A floral watch with a blush-pink strap to make a big statement with your accessories.
23. A pack of "daily encouragement" quote cards that'll brighten up your day (or the day of your lucky recipients).
24. And a copy of The Lost Art of Reading Nature's Signs, if you've literally forgotten what the outdoors are and are making a concerted effort to hit the trails in 2019.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.