24 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
Bourbon-flavored lip balm, a rose-gold karaoke microphone, faux-fur lined house slippers, and 21 other favorite products from our recent posts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of reusable mesh produce bags to make your trips to the grocery store pain-free (and by that, I mostly mean: no more wrestling with tear-off plastic bags).
3. A mini video projector if you have an empty wall in your home and a void in your soul that MoviePass once filled.
5. A felt letter board so you can get crafty with the passive-aggressive notes you leave for your roommate.
6. Unstable Unicorns, a strategic card game that encourages you to "destroy your friendships...but in a good way." And who among us does not want that?
9. A highly nourishing lip balm with shea butter you won't have to constantly reapply to feel like it's working.
10. A pair of faux-fur lined house slippers for anyone who is just barely making it through the cold winter temps.
11. A multi-purpose scraper and chopper that works wonders for portioning dough...and doesn't cost a lot of dough.
12. A wire-free contour bra many reviewers rave is the closest thing (in terms of comfort, at least) to not wearing one at all.
14. A five-piece post-shave kit with calming chamomile extract and vitamin E to soothe even the most sensitive skin.
15. An adjustable waver perfect for beginners looking to play around with "beachy and ultra-deep waves" to "outrageous crimps."
17. A copy of Laugh Out Loud Jokes For Kids, because you're pretty sure you have a budding comedian living under your roof.
18. A pair of custom dog socks for anyone whose brand identity is entirely tied up in pet ownership.
19. A rose-gold karaoke microphone to set you well on your path to becoming a Best New Artist at the Grammys. (Or, just: the worst living neighbor)
21. An eco-friendly stain remover if you're at your wit's end trying to get years of grime off your surfaces. (Good news: This stuff does the dang thing!)
23. A pack of "daily encouragement" quote cards that'll brighten up your day (or the day of your lucky recipients).
24. And a copy of The Lost Art of Reading Nature's Signs, if you've literally forgotten what the outdoors are and are making a concerted effort to hit the trails in 2019.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.