20 Things Under $20 From Jet That’ll Make Your Life Easier
Or, at the very least, you'll have fewer french fries hidden between your carseats.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A long-lasting TubShroom that'll catch all your hairs — more than you knew were on your body, even — and save you the nightmare of having to snake your drain.
2. A set of interlocking organizing bins you can place in your drawers so next time you're in a rush, you don't have to rummage through a mess of half-used lip balms and year-old receipts in order to find a Sharpie.
3. A durable laundry backpack, because not everyone was blessed with an in-unit washer/dryer and those somebodies could probably benefit from a lil' back support on their walk over to the laundromat.
4. A car seat gap-filler to — once and for all — put an end to reaching for french fries that got away at red lights.
5. A slow cooker liner for a painless clean up — the only part of owning a slow cooker (up until now!) that has been anything short of a miracle.
6. A toothpaste squeezer, which might seem trivial but that's probably because you've never experienced the joy that is wringing out the last few drops of a tube when you thought there was nothing left.
7. An over-the-cabinet plastic bag holder that'll have the insides of your cabinets looking so much tidier — and less like a recycling bin dumped upside down by a raccoon.
8. A cosmetics organizer with spots for all of your brushes and accessories, so everything is exactly where it needs to be in the morning.
9. An easy-to-install closet organizer rack for hanging ties, belts, handbags, and all of those items you've just been using your doorknobs to hold in the interim.
10. A water-resistant holder so you can always have your grooming essentials at arm's reach when you're in the shower.
11. A pack of super effective (and comfy!) ear plugs, because it's 9 a.m. on a weekday, you're trapped in a subway car with an entire summer youth camp program, and you left your headphones at home.
12. A sling caddy to hold brushes, sponges, and other kitchen items that you might otherwise be inclined to toss in the sink haphazardly.
13. A bag re-sealer, because even when bags from the store claim to be "resealable," they never quite seem to be able to live up to the promise.
14. A blinds duster that doubles as a keyboard cleaner, so you can live your best, pollutant-free life while kickin' it around your home.
15. A magic eraser pad that'll destroy the dirt and grime that other weak cleaning products have consistently failed to pick up.
16. A five-section hanging organizer, because it turns out there's a whole lot more room in your closet than you might think when you take advantage of vertical space.
17. A window fly trap that works tremendously and is just discreet enough so that it doesn't announce to your house guests "why, yes, I do have a fly infestation here."
18. A ratcheting pineapple slicer because, tbh, the only thing holding you back from eating pineapple with every single meal is the daunting realization that you have no idea how to core the dang thing.
19. Sensitive-skin-friendly makeup remover wipes, because you shouldn't have to be damned if you do (take your makeup off), damned if you don't.
20. And a carry-on cocktail kit, for when a pair of earplugs isn't enough to help you reach your zen place on a very turbulent and chatty flight.
When you buy a bunch of under-$20 products from Jet and all the worries bouncing around in your head suddenly evaporate into pure bliss:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.