1. A white-noise sound machine with 20 settings to ensure you get a good night's sleep, even when your upstairs neighbors decide to do some late-night furniture rearranging.
2. A pack of super effective ear plugs for those mornings when the garbage truck swings by your window 30 minutes before you planned on getting out of bed.
3. A pack of heavy-duty anti-vibration pads to stick under your washer if, unlike a baby, you are not lulled to sleep by the sound of a skidding machine.
4. A sheet of stick-on sound dampeners so you don't have to worry about being woken up by your roommates scouring the cabinets for a quick breakfast snack.
5. A dog bed with ultra-comfy tiered foam and a layered poly-weave because maybe getting some quality shuteye for you means getting your pets out of your bed.
6. Some blackout curtains that, in addition to giving you privacy and shade, will also dampen sound.
7. A "sleep pod" if you want to be swaddled like a baby — this thing stretches perfectly around your body to help reduce stress and, in turn, give you a better night's sleep.
9. A weighted blanket that reviewers with stress and anxiety claim has helped them to finally get a good night's rest and stay asleep longer.
10. A soothing home spray blended with bergamot, thyme, eucalyptus, lavender, and ylang ylang to freshen up your linens.
12. A dreamy contour memory-foam pillow for back- and side-sleepers who need a lil extra neck support while hitting the hay. Your lifelong search for the perfect pillow ends now.
13. A down-alternative comforter that, unfortunately, will make getting out from this heavenly cloud impossible on days you actually have somewhere to be. You win some, you lose some.
14. A silk sleep mask if you can't Vincent Van Gogh to sleep when your roommate comes home at 2 a.m. and turns the hall light on.
15. An ultra-stretch long-sleeve sweat set to stay snug and warm on those brutal winter nights when your landlord texts you "heat is broken."
16. A deep-pocket mattress topper that'll give you an additional layer of heavenly support while protecting your mattress.
17. A chic bedside water carafe so you can stay hydrated throughout the night (and expect to see your very own Architectural Digest spread when you wake at 1p.m.).
18. A pack of bedsheet suspenders (grippers that keep your linens from slipping off the mattress) that'd leave Larry King utterly shook.
19. A color-changing nightlight that'll instantly send you back to childhood (and, hopefully, sleep).
20. A cuddly body pillow to give you that hip, back, neck, and stomach support all in one. So when you wake up 10 hours later? You will not be in absolute pain.
21. And a wake-up light that simulates a sunrise so when it *is* finally time to wake up it doesn't feel like you're being reprimanded by your alarm clock — with this, you get a gradual and peaceful nudge.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.