22 Products That’ll Make You Think “This Is The First Day Of My Life”
If thousands of impassioned customer reviews can be trusted, then there is some way greener grass waiting for you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Anti-fog spray, because whoever coined "20/20 vision in 2020" probably wasn't anticipating a pandemic in which we'd be masked up and literally unable to see through the fog of our glasses.
2. A mini fabric steamer so you can finally look like you didn't fish your trousers out of your hamper (and not in a chic Parisian, crinkled-linen kind of way).
3. A broom for pet and human hair that'll take things even one step further than most vacuums can — reaching deep into the disturbing depths of your rugs (and all sorts of floors, too) to achieve a brand-new appearance.
4. A "Bug Bite Thing" suction tool to achieve what you previously thought was impossible: rapidly reduce the swelling, redness, and itchiness of that horrific mosquito bite you got in your sleep.
5. A foot file that'll remove calluses and cracked skin from your feet with such ease and precision that, yes, you might mistake them for a baby's.
6. A just-right Casper mattress with soft foam around the shoulders (for upper body relief) and firm foam under the hips, waist, and lower back (for proper spine alignment) so you can hopefully avoid some trips to the chiropractor.
7. An Instant Pot that just might revolutionize the way you cook — and by that I mean, you might actually *start* cooking. A great cost-saving measure when takeout begins to rule everything around you (TREAM).
8. A white-noise sound machine with 20 settings to ensure you get a good night's sleep even when your upstairs neighbors decide to do some late-night furniture rearranging.
9. A carpet-spot remover so you can finally discard that oddly placed welcome mat you've been using to strategically cover up stains. From fatal crime scene to first day of your life — this is progress!
10. A pair of wireless Beats headphones that'll stand up to some serious sweating — which is great news if you're a person who has had to replace a pair or two because you went a bit too hard with your fitness.
11. A conditioning and healing castor oil packed with vitamins and fatty acids made to give you hair growth results within just a week, if you're anything like the 20 thousand + customers who've left raves.
12. A portable door lock for a super simple security solution — without the need for any tools whatsoever.
13. A John Frieda hot air brush to achieve that salon-quality blowout at home without breaking the bank or, really, exerting much effort at all.
14. An essential oil stick that'll say "not today satan" to that migraine you feel coming in the middle of your workday.
15. A jewelry cleaning pen to bring that brilliant shine back to your cloudy gems. A powerful metaphor if I ever saw one.
16. A Squatty Potty that'll really help you speed things up in the bathroom. The handy stool (for lack of a better word) gets your colon in the proper alignment. Many customers with chronic constipation and gastrointestinal issues swear by it.
17. A bottle of nail and cuticle repair oil to help strengthen and condition what used to be worn-out and brittle.
18. A hard water stain-remover so you can start each morning by seeing your stunning face staring back at you on your stainless-steel appliances.
19. A natural surface spray that'll work wonders on just about any surface — perfect for anyone who is sick of having to buy a specific solution for every imaginable part of their home.
20. A genetic ancestry test kit for your pup, so you can finally identify the exact breed breakdown of the creature you're living with. Who knows: This info could help you get ahead of many health issues that come with the domain of owning a particular dog.
21. A massage ball that'll make you wonder, Wait, am I actually...a massage therapist? (No, but that won't stop you from giving it a whirl every single day.)
22. A mini portable washing machine for urban dwellers who weren't blessed with an in-unit machine. Imagine: A life without laundromats and/or drop-off service fees. I know — it's hard!
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.