We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A portable safe to take your valuables with you as you explore the great outdoors — or, perhaps, you are just looking to accessorize your High Security.
2. A clip-on sock-pairing device that'll ensure you never have to waste a single minute scouring the place for that runaway sockmate — now that's what I call security!
3. A hanging jewelry organizer with clear pockets so you can easily keep tabs on your inventory and keep everything in its right place.
4. A wristlet with RFID protection to prevent yourself from becoming the next unlucky target of skimming.
5. A cord wrap that'll keep your USB cable from tangling and tearing for the third time this year (thanks, Apple!!).
6. Similarly: a cable protector so you don't have to throw down the big bucks for a new power cord. (Comparatively, this expense feels like pocket change.)
7. A motion sensor home security system that'll send you updates on your phone when it detects a window or door has been opened.
8. Or, plain and simple window alarm if you don't necessarily need phone integration when you're home and believe the blaring alarm will suffice. (It will.)
9. A no-tools-required portable door lock to help secure any room while you're staying at an Airbnb or any other short-term rental.
10. A loud-as-hell doorstop alarm that'll sound when pressure is applied on the door so you (and your neighbors) can always stay alert.
11. A pair of cut-resistant gloves for the home cook who has trouble keeping their fingers secure while prepping their veggies.
12. An Echo Show that'll be more efficient than a phone call when checking in to see how your loved ones are doing.
13. A bottle rack because you've been dealing with an unruly mountain of Essentia in your fridge for too long and want to avoid the whole thing toppling over.
14. A durable and padded lunch bag that'll keep the contents of your work lunch much more secure than the alternative: throwing them in your backpack loosey goosey and calling it a day.
15. A TSA-friendly toiletries set to keep your grooming products completely secure and totally leak-proof as you make your way through the airport.
16. A set of packing cubes that'll keep every fit you plan on wearing on vacation securely grouped together.
17. A set of produce bags to get your fruits and veggies back home fully intact (and cut the plastic).
18. A Tile Sport you can attach to your belongings if you're frequently losing all of your most prized possessions — hopefully not including your turtle.
19. A wall-mounted grocery bag dispenser that'll make for a much better storage solution than that plastic avalanche in your cupboard.
20. A Crosley record carrier to protect your beloved vinyl when you travel to events or friends' homes. Flexxxx.
21. And an adjustable bar if you're not as fortunate as Jodie Foster and Kristen Stewart in Panic Room and don't have a hidden room to lock yourself in when faced with an unwelcome guest. This thing can be wedged against hinged doors or stuck in the tracks of sliding doors to prevent entry.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.