23 Plant And Gardening Products From Amazon That People Actually Swear By
Green thumbs and black thumbs welcome.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of geometric ceramic planters so you don't have to choose between art or plants for that bare wall — have the best of both worlds.
4. A "disgustingly effective" set of sticky-stake insect traps to prevent leaf damage and reproductive issues stemming from pesky gnats, thrips, and fruit flies.
6. Or a free-standing plant shelving unit so you can make a proper display of your medium-to-large-sized plants.
7. How Not to Kill Your Houseplant: Survival Tips for the Horticulturally Challenged, a book that'll boost your confidence in parenting 50 different types of popular houseplants.
8. A self-watering hanging planter for both indoor and outdoor use. I'm telling you: You can't mess it up this time — not with this planter.
9. Or, a set of hand-blown glass plant waterers that'll make sure your plant children stay nice and hydrated, especially when you're out of town.
10. An easy-to-use weeder tool that'll save your knees and back big time — instead of bending over, all you need to do is locate the center of the weed with the claw and tug.
11. Adjustable LED lights for when natural light isn't going to cut it for your indoor plants — particularly during the harsh winter months.
12. A soaker hose to snake through your garden for deep, evenly distributed watering of your veggies and plants year-round.
13. A pack of fertilizer spikes can help your plants bounce back at the start of each season with some specially formulated micronutrients.
14. A Seeding Square kit which'll help you sow seeds at just the right distance and spot weeds more easily.
15. A pack of sprout pencils made of biodegradable components: Once you've used it all up, bury it in soil and watch it grow into a plant.
22. A mini tool kit — which includes a watering bottle, cleaning brush, bucket shovel, shovel rake spade, wooden handle, pail shovel, scissors, transplanting tools, and tweezers — to ensure a safe trip to your succulent's new home.
24. And a humidifier that'll go undercover as a cactus while helping your plants recover from the dry winter temps.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.