We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of geometric ceramic planters so you don't have to choose between art or plants for that bare wall — have the best of both worlds.
2. A super functional elephant watering can that'll put its trunk to good use.
3. Or, a classic stainless steel watering can perfect for getting those hard-to-water spots.
4. A "disgustingly effective" set of sticky-stake insect traps to prevent leaf damage and reproductive issues stemming from pesky gnats, thrips, and fruit flies.
5. A three-row succulent display that'll make a perfect desk object.
6. Or a free-standing plant shelving unit so you can make a proper display of your medium-to-large-sized plants.
7. How Not to Kill Your Houseplant: Survival Tips for the Horticulturally Challenged, a book that'll boost your confidence in parenting 50 different types of popular houseplants.
8. A self-watering hanging planter for both indoor and outdoor use. I'm telling you: You can't mess it up this time — not with this planter.
9. Or, a set of hand-blown glass plant waterers that'll make sure your plant children stay nice and hydrated, especially when you're out of town.
10. An easy-to-use weeder tool that'll save your knees and back big time — instead of bending over, all you need to do is locate the center of the weed with the claw and tug.
11. Adjustable LED lights for when natural light isn't going to cut it for your indoor plants — particularly during the harsh winter months.
12. A soaker hose to snake through your garden for deep, evenly distributed watering of your veggies and plants year-round.
13. A pack of fertilizer spikes can help your plants bounce back at the start of each season with some specially formulated micronutrients.
14. A Seeding Square kit which'll help you sow seeds at just the right distance and spot weeds more easily.
15. A pack of sprout pencils made of biodegradable components: Once you've used it all up, bury it in soil and watch it grow into a plant.
16. A pair of mini pruners to make deadheading, trimming, and shaping as pain-free as possible.
17. A pair of breathable bamboo gloves that'll be comfortable no matter the season.
18. A ceramic holder that'll give you a ~hand~ with your new favorite child.
19. A humidity monitor with over one thousand reviews and a nearly perfect 5-star rating on Amazon.
20. A 6-pack of refillable glass spray bottles for misting your tropical plants.
21. A customizable triflora hanging planter to give your plants a perfect window seat.
22. A mini tool kit — which includes a watering bottle, cleaning brush, bucket shovel, shovel rake spade, wooden handle, pail shovel, scissors, transplanting tools, and tweezers — to ensure a safe trip to your succulent's new home.
23. A simple and accessibly priced hanging planter, if you're not totally into the macrame trend.
24. And a humidifier that'll go undercover as a cactus while helping your plants recover from the dry winter temps.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.