We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An over-the-door organizer, so you can see exactly what you're working with (while saving a significant amount of space).
2. A "Spicy Shelf" for easily identifying that, yes, you do in fact already have the oregano you were planning to season that chicken breast with.
4. A storage cabinet you can attach onto your door hinges, making for easy access to foods you know are going to be expiring soon.
5. A sworn-by airtight storage container set that'll never create any doubt about how much baking soda or sugar you're stocked with.
6. Or, a set of color-coded nesting storage containers so they only take up space when they need to.
7. Clear bins so you can easily corral items by section or "category," rather than dumping their contents into individual containers.
8. A can rack that'll allow you to position the goods you plan on scarfing down first in front (and those you're saving for some special occasion in the back).
9. A collapsible storage bin, if you've bin looking for a smart place to store your produce and remind you to eat it before it goes bad.
10. A tea bag organizer that'll give all your loose bags a home — a home that is not barricading your access to that box of Banza you were planning on eating tonight.
11. A four-tier rack if you're looking for a super narrow storage solution to fit into your tight space. Each tier can be designated for the meals of the day (the fourth, being dessert, of course) if you want to go the extra mile.
12. An adjustable wrap stand that'll get you more pumped on the idea of wrapping up your leftovers and eating that for lunch tomorrow.
13. A stackable organizer to fit twice as many pinto beans into your space (and therefore twice as many burritos for the week).
15. A rolling three-piece pet-food storage system to conveniently keep your pet's food supply separate from your own.
16. A mess-free storage bin with a spout so what you eat isn't dictated by how much cleanup it'll call for.
18. A set of shatter-resistant, leak-proof, air-tight containers for your non-perishables so you know exactly what you have without too much squinting.
19. Chalkboard labels that'll allow you to get as specific as you'd like — labeling things by expiration date, course, etc.
20. An adjustable bakeware rack in case the thing holding you back from making that salmon is finding the correct sheet in a mess of other supplies.
21. Wall-mountable baskets that'll force you to either eat those bananas already or make a banana bread with them, for god's sake.
23. Wall-mounted sponge caddies that'll hold your paper packets (dips, sauces, etc.) so they never go overlooked (and make you miss out on a delicious savory pot roast).
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.