We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An over-the-door organizer, so you can say you have this whole "tidying up" thing firmly in your pocket.
2. A card-holding hedgehog that'll give you the poke you need to get cleaning.
3. A desktop organizer and planter to remind you of the outdoors while you're holed up at work.
4. A multi-use tabletop organizer that flexes harder than a Bachelorette contestant — it sorts your mail, hangs your keys, and holds your loose change.
5. A cleverly constructed typewriter cup that'd probably make Ernest Hemingway shake his damn head.
6. A retro trinket stand that'll transport your displayed items to the '80s (or your bedside table).
7. A wooden desk organizer with a built-in sliding calendar, so you'll never lose track of time (unless you're having too much fun organizing, of course).
8. A tiered accessory holder that strikes the perfect balance of flashy but not too flashy, sophisticated but still simple.
9. A multifaceted dock you can hang all of your electronics from — there's even a slot to secure your cable while your phone is charging.
10. A mini shopping storage cart to store your trinkets in, if you're someone who gets mopey thinking about cleaning but elated at the thought of shopping. (Or cosplaying as Stuart Little.)
11. A rotating makeup organizer with an abundance of space that can be used to store up to 30 makeup brushes and 20 skincare products.
12. A geometric catchall for tossing all your remotes, condiments, or, idk, 3-feet-long CVS receipts into.
13. A handmade Sahara-themed ceramic trinket dish with a snake or alligator that will guard your possessions with its dear, inanimate life.
14. A sculptural stainless-steel bowl you can use for fruits, grooming supplies — or, hey, even on its own as a pretty piece of $10 modern art.
15. A versatile, foldable tray that can be converted into a small basket, depending on your particular storage needs.
16. A faux-leather and brass desk tray, if you've been looking to graduate to "grown-ass adult" with your aesthetic.
17. A stackable platform bowl you can use to display your produce or accessories — the sky (or your low ceiling) is the limit!
18. A spool-shaped stoneware caddy for your sewing essentials that comes with a built-in pin cushion topper and scissor rest.
19. A chic silver pill box you can whip out like you're Daniel Craig or something.
20. A maple desk caddy for all your stray office supplies that'll make you say "hole-y shit."
21. A powder-coated steel tray with a beechwood handle to help you live minimally.
22. An acrylic holder that has a special side compartment to store your business cards or papers.
23. A hand-carved marble pyramid, when your standard jewelry box simply won't do.
24. A jute storage basket, so you can master the Danish art of hygge at home.
25. A sworn-by airtight storage container set that doesn't need to be contained to just kitchen use.
26. A flamingo with a hidden compartment, because if you can't have that personal tiki bar of your dreams, this seems like a reasonable compromise.
27. A classy walnut caddy that can easily be converted from tool box to cosmetics holder to office-supply organizer.
28. A steel shelf you can hang stuff from (there's room for seven sets of keys!) on your way in and out of the door. Also, call your mom.
29. An antique-y wooden desk organizer with roomy drawers to fit everything you need in arm's reach.
30. A multi-use wire basket with four compartments, because you can never have too many compartments.
31. A four-piece magnetized submarine (with hidden storage) that'll add a splash of nautical personality to your bathroom.
32. A walnut catchall stand with a special opening for Apple Watches that'll either make you want to tidy up your electronics or run to the Apple Store and buy an Apple Watch.
33. And a wooden storage frame with wire baskets (and glass containers) if you're looking to make an event of this whole organizing thing.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.