We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hanger stacker, for when you realize, "hmm, maybe ignoring the massive pile in my closet isn't the best storage solution??"
2. A shower curtain liner with pockets so you can take advantage of every last inch of storage space your cramped bathroom offers.
3. A hanging organizer tray if you feel like storage units never offer a great spot to store your wallets and handbags.
5. A garage door rack designed to hold all your fishing rods and/or gardening tools that would otherwise be tossed haphazardly in a closet.
6. A multi-slotted battery organizer so you don't have to dig through a junk drawer and unearth three stray Tylenols, a nickel, and a crumpled CVS receipt before finding your stash.
8. A leaning ladder you can use to hang throw blankets, scarves, belts, and other accessories on without looking like a total mess.
12. A magnetic organization rack, for when you've used up all your shelves but still need a spot for your paper towels, and odds and ends.
14. A washer-friendly sock organization system (equipped with clips and locks), because your least favorite part of doing laundry — hands down — is scavenging for lost mates.
16. A nursery organizer and diaper caddy, so everything can be within arm's reach when disaster strikes.
17. A slide-out storage tower, if you've ever wondered what to do with that oddly narrow space between your washer and dryer.
18. A set of magnetic spice jar dispensers, so you'll never have to ask where the salt went ever again.
19. A two-tier storage shelf that'll teach you to stop cutting corners and use your kitchen corners.
20. An adjustable wrap stand, because maybe up until now you thought the only way to store your foils and plastics was in a pile?
22. And an acrylic collator bookend that, in addition to propping up your books, can also hold papers and folders for you in its built-in slots.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.