23 Products That'll Probably Make You Think, "Now That's Clever"
I think I'm going to have to go ahead and stan.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adjustable blind duster that'll tackle those windows (or car vents!) with just a few painless twirls of the hand.
2. A "disgustingly effective" set of sticky-stake insect traps to prevent leaf damage and reproductive issues stemming from pesky gnats, thrips, and fruit flies. Instead of pouring your time into upkeep, just set it and forget it!
3. A Zipuller so you never have to waste another minute unsuccessfully grasping at that hard-to-reach back zipper.
4. A washer-friendly sock organization system (equipped with clips and locks), because your least favorite part of doing laundry — hands down — is scavenging for lost mates.
5. An "everything but the bagel" seasoning blend, if you've ever eaten an everything bagel and thought to yourself how nice it would be to give every meal the same seasoning treatment.
6. An "edge dish brush" that you'll be able to cling to the side of your sink. Plus! It'll drain excess water instead of gathering mold.
7. An in-flight stand for your device so you can watch your favorite movies and shows without adjusting it every five seconds.
8. A 3-in-1 lamp that'll give you total freedom to decide which type of lighting is right for you: an upright mini street lamp, a minimalist dish light, or an overhead light (attached to the ceiling with the included rope).
9. A hanger stacker, for when you realize, "hmm, maybe ignoring the massive pile in my closet isn't the best storage solution??"
10. A dip clip that'll make your next drive-thru experience a whole lot less chaotic, especially if fries are involved.
11. A temperature-controlled smart mug so you don't have to keep getting up in the middle of your work to reheat your beverage.
12. A hands-free dryer holder that's completely adjustable to angle the stream just right while you style your hair.
13. A multi-slotted battery organizer so you don't have to dig through a junk drawer and unearth three stray Tylenols, a nickel, and a crumpled CVS receipt before finding your stash.
14. A thumb page holder that'll actually make one-handed subway reading look appealing. (And take the strain off your fingers when you're lying down on the sofa enjoying some SSR.)
15. A foldable cutting board so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you've finished.
16. A recycled gift wrap set embedded with hundreds of Wildflower seeds — just cover the paper with 1/8" of loose topsoil instead of tossing it in the trash — so the gift recipient will walk away with two gifts. Three, if they consider saving the earth one.
17. A high-rise organizer for your medicine cabinet because figuring out how to stack on top of these narrow shelves can be a nightmare.
18. And a set of plates with built-in slots to hold your stemware, so you don't have to worry about losing your champagne glass at the next function.
19. A veggie and fruit to-go cup for a perfect "I'm running extremely late this morning" breakfast solution — it even has a built-in colander so you can take care of rinsing in the same cup.
20. A shower curtain liner with pockets so you can take advantage of every last inch of storage space your cramped bathroom offers.
21. A set of magnetic spice jar dispensers, so you'll never have to ask where the salt went ever again. (Have you checked the side of the fridge??)
22. A hanging organizer tray if you feel like storage units never offer a great spot to store your wallets and handbags.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.