We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A metallic-gold plated stainless-steel pyramid that'll give you the option of a different grating, shredding and slicing function on every side.
2. A wall-mounted organization system you can use to sort all of your mail *and* hang your keys.
3. A four-way brush cleaner that'll be on hand to (speedily) take on whatever mess you find on your shoes at the last moment.
4. A set of loop hangers you can use to tidily organize your scarves, belts, ties, or even leggings.
5. An Instant Pot that just might revolutionize the way you cook — and by that I mean, fewer occasions for cereal dinners. This thing is truly a lazy person's best friend.
6. A five-piece set of air-tight containers to store your dry food in. Though, I wouldn't arrest you if you wanted to use them for any other household miscellanea. (Arts and crafts, etc. etc.)
7. A faux-leather storage bench, so you don't have to make a decision between seating or storage.
8. A Schick dermaplaning razor to get rid of stray brow hairs and unwanted peach fuzz without the typical pains (and $$) that come with it.
9. A rotary three-blade vegetable peeler that'll give you the option of a standard blade, a serrated blade, or a julienne blade.
10. A can and bottle opener, because — say it with me — why have one function when you can have two?
11. An over-the-sink dish drying rack you'll also be able to use as a prep surface and veggie colander.
12. A 3-in-1 tool for the avo-head who is looking to split, pit, and slice on the reg.
13. A geometric bookend that'll double as a display for dried flowers and photos.
14. A foldable cutting board so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you've finished chopping.
15. A scalp massager shampoo brush for a deep and exfoliating wash that'll make you feel like you were doing it wrong this whole time.
16. A shower curtain liner with pockets, because you're honestly doing it wrong if you're not using your liner for extra storage space in your tiny bathroom.
17. A moisturizer that'll really do it all: It works as a face mask, glitter-free highlighter, hair treatment, lip balm, hand cream, foot cream, and cuticle oil.
18. A pack of Sugru — that's a moldable glue that sets overnight into silicone rubber — to mend everything from broken toys to fraying cords.
19. An Amazon Echo Dot for the very definition of "multipurpose": this smart assistant can do everything from tell you the weather to play music to help you with your schedule.
20. A luggage strap to attach your backpack, jacket, or neck pillow to your suitcase and free up your hands.
21. A 43-in-1 (yes, 43!) multipurpose tool that'll fit flat in your pocket and help you fix a screw or open a beer bottle. Much better than lugging around an enormous toolbox, I'd say!
22. A pair of 5-blade shears for creating a restaurant-ready garnish with every meal. Cutting? Chopping? Mincing? Wow!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.