2. A "Hoffman rug"-patterned puzzle, because if spending my evenings hunched over a piece of important architectural history from the '50s is wrong then I don't want to be Frank Lloyd Wright.
4. A sphere-shaped puzzle that'll give you a stunning rainbow ombre to stare at when you're all done.
8. A handmade rainbow puzzle rated "really hard" — because everything can't be rainbows and butterflies all the time!
13. A wooden fractal puzzle that'll make you scratch your head, despite being only around 20 pieces.
16. An arc-patterned Dusen Dusen puzzle you'll definitely want to just leave out on your coffee table for the rest of time once you've completed it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.