We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A "Hoffman rug"-patterned puzzle, because if spending my evenings hunched over a piece of important architectural history from the '50s is wrong then I don't want to be Frank Lloyd Wright.
4. A sphere-shaped puzzle that'll give you a stunning rainbow ombre to stare at when you're all done.
8. A handmade rainbow puzzle rated "really hard" — because everything can't be rainbows and butterflies all the time!
13. A wooden fractal puzzle that'll make you scratch your head, despite being only around 20 pieces.
16. An arc-patterned Dusen Dusen puzzle you'll definitely want to just leave out on your coffee table for the rest of time once you've completed it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.