We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini waffle maker that might actually get you back in the swing of sit-down breakfasts before work.
3. A fog-resistant mirror so you can proceed with your post-shower grooming without waiting for your bathroom to air out.
4. A microfiber hair wrap that'll dry your hair in record speed — and best of all, won't be a total drag to keep from unraveling from your head.
6. A diatomite bath mat (that's a fine-grained sedimentary rock-based mat, for the uninitiated) that immediately absorbs moisture from your feet.
8. A monthly subscription to Quip, the beautiful and award-winning electric toothbrush with a two-minute timer to effectively remove plaque and prevent gingivitis.
10. An infusion pitcher that'll encourage you to hydrate with your favorite fresh fruit, veggies, herbs, or spices.
11. And a towel warmer to make you feel like you're at a spa every time you shower (except you're actually in your apartment and your roommate is threatening to kick down the bathroom door if you don't get out in the next five mins).
13. Sudden, an instant coffee subscription that will SOAR above the low bar you have set for all instant coffee products on the market.
14. Or, an at-home cold-brew maker if not even even the chilly fall temps can keep you from enjoying your favorite bev.
15. A personal blender with a take-along bottle so you can be the most envied person on your morning subway commute to work.
16. A tube-wringer, because squeezing out that last tiny bit of toothpaste can be incredibly rewarding, wow!
20. A bedhead cap for those days you wake up an hour too late (with Kramer hair) and don't have the time to take a shower before sprinting out the door.
21. A portable cup holder with suction, so you can be fully caffeinated by the time you step out of the shower.
22. A honeycomb-style drawer organizer, because half the battle of every morning is finding your other sock.
23. A wake-up light that simulates a sunrise, so you wake up gradually and peacefully instead of in a jarring fashion.
24. A durable and simple toothbrush holder with three compartments to tidy up your current grooming situation.
25. A deceptively tiny space heater that gets the job done, so removing the covers from your body and facing the world will become far less brutal during the winter months.
26. A toothbrush holder that attaches to your mirror, because you're gagging at the thought of where your orphan brushes have been.
28. An arm-gripping sofa table, so you don't have to leave your couch for your nutritious breakfast of two donuts.
29. A pH shower filter that'll remove any lingering rust from old pipes — as well as fluoride and bacteria — so you can feel confident you are actually getting cleaner in the shower.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.