27 Products That'll Help You Feel Like A Real Adult, Not Just A Millennial Who Says "Adulting"
Unfortunately it is illegal to say "ad*lt*ng" now : (
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A miraculous "Easy-Off" oven cleaner if you think it's maybe time to tend to the epic disaster inside.
2. A multifunctional (and cult-followed) Simple Elephant planner to stay on top of your daily obligations.
3. A wall-mounted organization system if you've vowed to stop getting locked out of your apartment all the time in the new year.
4. A set of minimalist natural-wood hooks to make a slightly better storage solution for your coats (or electronics) than that pile on your chair.
5. A subscription to Care/Of — a personalized, monthly vitamin plan — if you want to start investing more in your long-term health.
6. A countertop garden and seed kit that'll get you excited about making a home-cooked meal when you get home from work.
7. TurboTax, because Tax Day is coming up faster than you may think — and why not score early-bird pricing while you're at it?
8. A pack of S-shaped pant hangers if you're tired of pulling out your pants from your drawer in the morning and finding that they're completely crinkled. (Or, maybe you're just looking to make some room in your closet!)
10. A storage system for stacking your pans if you're tired of an avalanche every time you open up your cupboards.
11. A waxed canvas lunch box to trade in your reputation around the office as the serial takeout–getter for the trendy lunch–toter.
12. A bed frame, because you're probably not going to end up in a rom-com with your mattress on the floor.
15. An unfussy, slim-fit iPhone 7/8 case if you want to avoid a frantic trip to the Genius Bar later in the year.
17. A fast-acting mold and mildew remover gel to give your tiles, grout, sealant, bath, sinks, and shower that brand-new sparkle.
18. A pack of bed-sheet suspenders (grippers that keep your linens from slipping off the mattress) that'd leave Larry King utterly shook.
20. A set of magnetic spice jar dispensers, so you'll never have to ask where the salt went ever again.
22. A matte black stainless steel kettle that'll look so beautiful on your stovetop, maybe you'll just leave it there to flex.
23. A carpet spot remover so you can finally discard that oddly placed welcome mat you've been using to strategically cover up stains.
25. A "things to do around the house" pad because there are bound to be days when your list of chores feels unmanageable.
26. An air purifier to help alleviate your allergies and zap all the nasty odors lingering around your house that you've been trying to ignore for the last year.
27. And a sworn-by Magic Eraser, if the mere thought of cleanup always holds you back from meal-prepping.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.