We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A honeycomb-style drawer organizer, because half the battle of every morning is just figuring out where your socks disappeared.
2. A portable cup holder with a suction cup, so you can be fully caffeinated by the time you step out of the shower.
3. A wake-up light that simulates a sunrise for a more gradual and peaceful nudge to get going with your day.
4. Cleaning tablets to pop into your travel mug while you're getting ready so it'll be squeaky clean by the time you need to head out the door. (Because you know the struggle of opening your bottle only to find you forgot to clean it out the last time all too well).
5. A four-way brush cleaner that'll be on hand to (speedily) take on whatever mess you find on your shoes at the last moment.
6. A pack of super effective ear plugs for those mornings when the garbage truck swings by your window 30 minutes before you planned on getting out of bed.
7. A "wrinkle release" spray if you simply don't have the time to warm up an iron. (And we're not here to judge!)
8. A dry shampoo that'll absorb all the oil at your roots and give you that nice, textured, "nope I definitely didn't wake up 15 minutes ago" look.
9. A beautifully designed grooming product from Humankind so you can wake up free of guilt that you're eroding the earth with single-use plastics.
13. A reusable, collapsible coffee press so you don't have to mess with annoying pods and paper filters again.
14. A handmade ceramic oatmeal bowl that'll get you to eat a hearty breakfast *and* keep your hands warm in the process.
15. An arm-gripping sofa table, so you really don't have to leave the comfort of your couch to indulge in some breakfast.
16. A bluetooth shower speaker so you can start your day by scream-singing to The1975. And isn't that really the only way?
17. A truly luxurious "homecoat" for the closest thing to a "street-ready robe" as there's ever been. (Something to make transitioning from your warm bed to the violently cold temp in the rest of your apartment a bit easier!)
18. A fog-resistant mirror so you can proceed with your post-shower grooming without waiting for your bathroom to air out.
19. An easy to-go breakfast jar with a built-in stainless steel spoon and slot (and lid that doubles as a measuring cup) so you can master the art of the yogurt parfait.
20. A bottle of Soylent — a protein-packed, ready-to-drink meal — if you didn't allow enough time to make a proper meal and need something to tide you over at work.
21. A microfiber hair wrap that'll dry your hair in record speed — and best of all, won't be a total drag to keep from unraveling from your head.
22. A monthly subscription to Quip, the beautiful and award-winning electric toothbrush with a two-minute timer to effectively remove plaque and prevent gingivitis.
23. An infusion pitcher that'll encourage you to hydrate with your favorite fresh fruit, veggies, herbs, or spices.
24. A personal blender with a take-along bottle so you can be the most envied person on your morning subway commute to work.
25. A tube-wringer, because squeezing out that last tiny bit of toothpaste can be incredibly rewarding, wow!
26. A commuter mug that'll actually deliver on its promise to keep your bev hot (or cold) all day long.
27. A deceptively tiny space heater that gets the job done, so removing the covers from your body and facing the world will become far less brutal during the winter months.
28. A durable and simple toothbrush holder with three compartments to tidy up your current grooming situation.
29. Or, a toothbrush holder that attaches to your mirror, because you're gagging at the thought of where your orphan brushes have been.
30. And a mirror that will at least make you *look* like someone who is having a great time being awake.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.