30 Kitchen Products That May Make You Think, "Where Have You Been All My Life?"
May the only lazy thing about your kitchen be your newly purchased lazy Susan.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A freshness-preserving storage container so you're not throwing shriveled-up produce into your meal.
2. A rapid egg cooker, which prepares six eggs in any manner your heart desires — hard-, medium-, and soft-boiled eggs, two poached eggs, scrambled eggs, you name it. You'll really have to go out of your way to mess this up.
3. A set of portable straws made of platinum-grade silicone (arguably superior to glass, stainless steel, or bamboo alternatives) so you can convert your whole family to an eco-friendly lifestyle.
4. A natural surface spray that'll work wonders on just about any surface — perfect for anyone who is sick of having to buy a specific solution for every imaginable part of their home.
5. A reusable silicone bag with — say it with me — so many uses. It can steam vegetables! Or be used to freeze your fruit! Or just...act as your new to-go lunch container.
6. A minimalist travel tumbler so you can cut down on buying single-use plastic bottles when you're on the go.
7. A two-stage knife sharpener so you don't have to deal with dull blades (and a lousy mincing job as a result).
8. An attachable "scrap trap" with a scraper (think: dustpan and broom for your countertops) that'll make the transfer of scraps to garbage as seamless as ever.
9. A roll of bamboo paper towels that can be washed and reused up to 120 times because, arguably, the biggest fail of all while cooking is being super wasteful and burning through a single-use paper roll.
10. A set of microwave-safe nesting storage bowls you can fill with food and then put directly in the microwave, essentially cutting out the middle man when it comes to transferring food. Less work = best work.
11. A spice drawer organizer that'll give you some pretty impressive "before" and "after" pictures. Which is to say: No more holding your breath every time you open your jam-packed drawer of rogue spices.
13. A set of refrigerator bins so you're always aware of your supply and don't purchase the same bag of cheese five times by accident.
14. A mountable jar opener to give you a hand with that wide container of applesauce that you have to pass off to three people before finally cracking open. (Plus, it'll work on everything from nail polish to peanut butter.)
15. A wineglass rack that'll make use of the space underneath your cabinets while always keeping your precious stemware at arm's reach.
17. A set of classy stainless-steel measuring cups with etched measurements so you don't have to play the guessing game again. (Or use your hand-me-down plastic ones.)
18. A set of reusable nonstick oven liners to catch cheeses, sauces, and other potential messes, and create much less work for you later.
19. A foldable cutting board so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you've finished.
20. A mini skillet that'll be perfect for individual servings of fried eggs, cookies, or brownies. Instead of splitting up into individual portions, you can enjoy your meal straight out of this thing if you so please.
21. A set of silicone cups to prepare your muffins and cupcakes in instead of resorting to the wasteful single-use options that get dumped in the bin immediately after use.
22. A rotary peeler with the choice of three different blade types so you don't have to rifle through your drawer to find the right peeler.
23. A digital food thermometer so you never have to play the fun guessing game of "Will I Get Very Sick From Eating This Undercooked Meat?"
24. Or, flex a bit with a sous vide precision cooker for cooking your plastic bag-covered meats to perfection by circulating heat in a slow and steady fashion. The rookie days are behind you.
25. A silicone safeguard if you're simply done with getting boiling pasta water all over your cooktop.
26. A pair of handheld scrapers to restore your trusty cast-iron pan and avoid getting surprise bites of burnt residue in your stir fry.
27. An adjustable wrap stand that'll get you more pumped on the idea of wrapping up your leftovers and eating that for lunch tomorrow.
28. A rolling three-piece pet-food storage system to conveniently keep your pet's food supply separate from your own.
29. A mess-free storage bin with a spout so what you eat isn't dictated by how much cleanup it'll call for.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.