We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A microfiber dish-drying mat with a marble design they'll love with every micro-fiber of their being.
2. A mini skillet that'll be perfect for individual servings of fried eggs, cookies, or brownies.
3. Mike's Hot Honey, the tasty and versatile condiment that has a truly devout following. They'll want to put it on everything from pizzas to ice cream — believe us!
4. A monogram mug to make them feel like Java Royalty.
5. A literary-themed cocktail kit if they've been ~scouting~ for a nerdy kitchen book.
6. A wall-mountable garbage bag dispenser that certainly won't look like garbage in their kitchen.
7. A super effective knife sharpener if they just saw Knives Out and their knife is OUT.
8. A cat mixing spoon to hang out on the side of their bev while they take a sip.
9. A clean/dirty magnet for their dishwasher so there's never any confusion over the status of the dishes.
10. A retro martini glass for the friend who is over stems.
11. A holiday Scrub Daddy pack because who can resist a sponge that smiles back at you?
12. A Le Creuset egg cup for their very own idyllic Call My By Your Name moment this season.
13. A "salt pig" with a little spoon they'll want to leave out on their counter.
14. A fancy reversible binchotan charcoal dishcloth that'll become even softer and more absorbent with every use.
15. A terracotta bear that's just very happy (or is that fear on his face? — hard to read, tbh) to be tossed in their jar of brown sugar and keep it fresh for up to six months.
16. A pack of wiener-dog corn holders that'll finally make them understand what a "corn dog" is.
17. A pack of dip clips — that's a tiny bowl for dip that clips onto your plate — so they always have some added flavor at the ready.
18. A set of cat butt magnets that'll make a perfect ~cheeky~ gift for the feline lover in your life.
19. A meal planner, so they don't have to drain 50% of their energy on a Chopped-style scavenger hunt in their kitchen every time they get home from work.
20. A leopard-patterned ceramic tumbler that'll become their go-to vessel for sipping hot tea and staring out into the snowy abyss.
21. A glass snack bowl with a marble base so even their sloppiest midnight snack looks Michelin-ready.
22. A set of silicone straws (with a cleaning brush) that'll reduce their footprint...stylishly.
23. A set of spice-gripper clips to save them tons of room in their cabinets.
24. A pair of multipurpose kitchen scissors with five different blades for all of their herb-chopping needs to be prepared for any meal prep that comes their way.
25. A llama sponge holder for a kitschy addition to their drab countertops.
26. A pastry mould so they can make dumplings, pierogis, ravioli, pot stickers — the list goes on — with, truly, very little skill required.
27. A foldable cutting board so they can dump their sliced veggies right into their pot when they've finished.
28. An avocado slicer that removes pits with one quick twist, so they don't have to worry about "avocado hand."
29. A dishwasher-safe cauliflower chopper to make homemade cauliflower rice easier than ever.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.